1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Updated DPM Comparison Charts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SadboySolari, Oct 8, 2021.

1. SadboySolari

SadboySolari Orange Mushroom

Aug 28, 2021
    Male
    1:28 PM
    SadboySolari
    Marksman
    Sleepywood
    Is it possible to get updated damage comparison chars among all non-mage classes? What would this require and who could we ask to get this done?

I'm thinking of something very similar to the one done here:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/dpm-after-balance-change.30800/

There have been a lot of balance changes since then and I and I'm sure a quite a few others would be interested to see what the comparisons look like now.

2. OP
    OP
    SadboySolari

SadboySolari Orange Mushroom

Aug 28, 2021
    Male
    1:28 PM
    SadboySolari
    Marksman
    Sleepywood
    bump Q_Q

would GMs be able to maybe set up a sandbox where all this could be tested by themselves or someone else?

3. joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    10:28 AM
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer