1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Valentine's Event 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by Siao, Feb 22, 2019.

1. tomwanders

tomwanders Snail

Jan 22, 2019
    Male
    2:57 AM
    MrTommie
    Warrior
    I found one at a mob 4 levels higher then me.

2. OP
    OP
    Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    8:57 AM
    Yes, basically mobs +/- 5 levels from you should drop the love letters. Just a tip! Hunt 3 letters instead of 1 :3

3. Mpowers

Mpowers Blue Snail

Oct 31, 2018
    Male
    6:57 PM
    Warrior
    Loving the changes thanks to all the staff!
    Btw any chance Heavy metal hair will be released at all this valentines? A whole years wait for it.

4. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    7:57 AM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    Um, may I ask that the Ace's quest is on flat hour or 24 hours after finish the quest?

5. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    2:57 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    If I'm in a party with a lower level party-member... will I be able to get Love Tickets from the mobs of his level range too?

6. henriquenxl

henriquenxl Red Snail

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    9:57 PM
    Beginner
    Hey guys, i'm very into the thing of collecting the styles from the events to have them at my "style saver" so i'm running to get as many day chocolates as i can, but i'm wondering: if i want to have all the four hairs and faces of the event i need to get them NOW? Or can i pick a face, a hair and spend some chocolates trying to get a chair or something like that and next valentines i get the second pair and so on? In short terms, the cosmetics will be back next valentines or they'll be changed? (including chairs).
    Thank you in advance for the attention, i'm having fun with the event :)

7. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:57 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Sometimes they make a return, sometimes they don't. Like there hasn't been Hot Top hair or the Hoi Poi face in over a year, since summer 2017.(Lemme just flex my bishop's rare hair/eyes, and one goofy goober f3, may they never return so that he's forever unique)

I wouldn't concern myself with the chairs too much. Turns out they aren't that difficult to get after you've farmed all the nx items, and I doubt any of them will be worth more than 5-10mil by the end of the event. Also if you have mules on the account, I think the beauty coupons can be stored in the cash shop and transferred to another character, but that should probably be tested first on your main.

Edit: Just tested it, the eye/face coupons can be put into your cash shop inventory

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    Is the event still up and running? because i can still accept the quests for valentines event, or is it that the mobs don't drop the items anymore XD

9. Emmirys

Emmirys Red Snail

Mar 25, 2019
    Female
    5:57 PM
    ^ I'm curious as well

10. OP
    OP
    Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Again, missed out something during the launch of event (because we are all careless potatoes). Fixing after maintenance in 2 hours' time :)

11. Manohjay

Manohjay Horny Mushroom

Jun 27, 2017
    United States
    8:57 PM
    YNWA
    Night Lord
    Influence
    I know the event is over but is there a reason why the fairy npc was removed after the event was over?

Not sure if there are others in the same boat as me but I didn't exchange all of my chocolates before the event was over because I was under the assumption that I would still be able to exchange it after the event ended.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Fairy is only there for the event. Event didn't stop by itself due to obvious reasons, and naturally once we fix it after the maintenance, all event NPCs were removed. It has been like this for the past events; removal of event NPCs.

• Agree Agree x 2