1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Guide - HP/MP/BLOOD/DOUBLE Washing Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Tate, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    9:44 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    EDIT: I NEED TO STRESS THAT THIS VIDEO IS ONLY ABOUT THE MECHANICS ITSELF. I DONT TALK ABOUT CALCULATIONS OR COSTS OF NX OR ANYTHING ELSE. IT IS ALSO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. /EDIT.

Hello fellow adventurers!

Today, I bring you a video guide on the actual clickety-clack-gimme-my-nx-back mechanics behind washing. Let me know if I've missed anything else, and let me know what other guides you may or may not want to see.

For those who can't be arsed watching,

With Fresh AP:

1. Blood HP Washing: with fresh AP, click points into HP. thats all.

2. Blood MP Washing: with fresh AP, click points into MP. that's all.

3. HP Washing: with fresh AP, click points into HP, then use AP resets to remove point from MP -> stat.

4. MP Washing: with fresh AP, click points into MP, then use AP resets to remove point from MP -> stat.

5. Double Washing: with 1 fresh AP, click 1 point into MP, 1 point into HP, then use 2 AP reset to remove 2 points from MP -> stat.

With no fresh AP

6. Stat washing (stale): use 1 AP reset to move from stat -> HP, then use AP resets to move points from MP -> HP, repeat until you reach minimum mp + 1. then use AP reset to move from MP back to stat.

Notes: this all depends on how much extra MP you have and how many washes you can do with it.

Also, please find my personal top-rated top-notch easily worth all the clout best guides

Take care, remember to stay hydrated! and happy mapling~

Special thanks to SelquinSelquin yogurtselleryogurtseller akashskyakashsky fireelement1fireelement1 HuiaeHuiae ShiveringShivering

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. eeto

eeto Mano

Sep 20, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    4:44 AM
    eet0
    Shadower
    Alpacas
    I always thought double washing was:
    1. Increase MP
    2. Decrease MP
    3. Increase HP
    4. Decrease MP
    5. Increase main stat
    all with the same Fresh AP, when tho the HP wash will be "stale".

Great job on the video tho ~ !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    You’re right

what i understood was that the goal of double washing is using fresh ap to bump hp & also mp so you have extra mp to be able to “doublewash” those two points back to stat. But you’re right though cause the concept is the same. When recording this i realised that blood washing didn’t make sense cause it’s implied that you won’t wash it back out, cause if you did, it’s just normal washing lul.

4. Scrund

Scrund Blue Snail

Nov 14, 2020
    Male
    4:44 PM
    BigScrund
    Hunter
    Zakum
    Hey guildy :) Thanks for making this. I was confused literally until this video because nobody can explain it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    4:44 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Wow great job. This actually explains the "1 point into HP, then endless MP to HP thingy" so well.
    People normally it is always understood as 1 point in, then 1 point out.
    So as long as you have 1 point into HP/MP, you can endlessly take out MP and put into HP, until your MP reach (1 before) the min value.

On the first "fresh AP hp wash" i think you clicked on MP instead. But yeah, small issue.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Thank you! About your note, actually yes it is meant that way. When you wash “out” you always take from MP. If you took out from HP then it just defeats the purpose of wanting more HP.

• Like Like x 1