1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Visual Bug w/ NX Overall (Pink Bunny Strap Dress)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Scan, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Scan

Scan Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    6:43 AM
    Anode
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Description of the bug: The NX overall "pink bunny strap dress" seems to have a strange visual bug when sitting down, or when sitting on a mount. When I sit down with it, my characters arm disappears, as if the overall is getting layered over it or something. Not sure if this is the intended purpose of this overall (maybe its meant to look like the character has its hand in a pocket) but it looks really goofy. It's a shame because its so cute lmao
    What is supposed to happen?: The characters arm should appear normally when sitting or using a mount.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When I purchased the overall in the cash shop for my character and equipped it.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Buy the overall if you have a female character and try sitting yourself, and you'll see it too.
    Sitting [​IMG] On a mount[​IMG] Standing [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1