1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other VOTE dosen't work on any of my accounts

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by li ou, Jul 18, 2021.

1. li ou

li ou Slime

Jan 30, 2020
    Male
    5:07 PM
    CivicTypeR
    Assassin
    since kimmy changed the vote option. only blue kimmy left. but i did try vote on yesterday and today. both times i cant get any NX. and i did vote between 21 hours gap. please help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    1:07 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Same here, Red Kimmy worked for me as long as I used different browsers for each account but now its like whats the point in trying the next time when it isn't going to work.. but then you tell yourself "I need AP Resets" and so you attempt to vote again and try to get your NX.. but nope, same results no NX.

3. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    1:07 AM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    Are you voting the same way on topg as on gtop with multiple browsers, airplane mode, etc? I was able to vote on 5 accounts, and I confirmed that I got the nx

4. Dilemma

Dilemma Blue Snail

May 12, 2021
    Male
    4:07 PM
    DilemmaHS
    Yep, tried voting the same way. Gtop gives the nx despite being cumbersome. TopG is just RNG in giving NX.
    Some accounts just could not have their NX in (with Blue kimmy lit up) despite hours of trying. It's pretty damn disappointing

• Agree Agree x 1