1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 vote for nx bag

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by noalax, Oct 9, 2020.

1. noalax

noalax Snail

Oct 5, 2020
    Female
    2:49 PM
    hey, it doesne letting me vote on the red kimmy..
    i do the verficatin and them when i press the buttom its says i already voted- and i dont!!!

2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    1:49 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Please make sure you get green text saying "Thank you for voting!". If you get the message and still have issues, make sure you disabled ad blocker, enabled JavaScript, clear cookies, and try different browsers/network/devices. You may also try incognito mode on your browser. If the issue persists, contact GTOP with your explanation and IP address.

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:49 AM
    Sometimes spamming refresh works too, well for me at least.. also make sure that the page fully loads because sometimes it bugs out and won't give you the points in cash shop until you retry voting again. Hope it gets resolved for you :D