1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote points

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Chris22x, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Chris22x

Chris22x Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2019
    Male
    2:04 AM
    Chris22x
    Beginner
    Beyond
    Hey, yesterday I voted to get vote poins for cash shop, but this is the second time that I didnt get it and im surprised about this

Attached Files:

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    3:04 AM
    Did you get a "Thanks for voting" message.

3. OP
    OP
    Chris22x

Chris22x Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2019
    Male
    2:04 AM
    Chris22x
    Beginner
    Beyond
    Yes, I got it but I didnt get vote points; after that I tried to vote again and could not, so I had to wait to the next day, vote again and check if i got the vote points

4. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    3:04 AM
    That's weird usually it should be fine after the green text. Are you checking your nx through the site or in game checkstats command ?

5. Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    1:04 AM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Never seen this myself. I would try again tomorrow