1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Macintosh) Warning When Downloading MapleLegends

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Dawong, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Dawong

Dawong Blue Snail

Jul 21, 2018
    Male
    8:04 AM
    Dawong
    Fighter
    Hi, I recently bought a 2017 Macbook Air and wanted to download MapleLegends. I went to the Mac download page for the most recent version and after downloading the .dmg file, I received this message when trying to opening it:

"There may be a problem with this disk image. Opening this disk image may make your computer less secure or cause other problems."

I've tried re-downloading it multiple times and I always get this message. I mostly just want to make sure if there is no problem with the download and if I can just open the disk image without any problems happening.

My macOS is High Sierra v 10.13.6 if that has anything to do with this.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    5:04 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Late 2013 Macbook Pro user here.
    The warning given is just for potential real stingy stuff.

The game is ok, opening the zip/dmg gives no problem, so you're safe on that.

3. OP
    OP
    Dawong

Dawong Blue Snail

Jul 21, 2018
    Male
    8:04 AM
    Dawong
    Fighter