Warrior Damage Calculator

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _niseONE, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:10 AM.

1. _niseONE

_niseONE Master Chronos

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    France (not French tho)
    5:17 AM
    NisseONE
    Paladin
    Essence
    [INTRODUCTION]

I'm back again with more informative stuff! Have you ever wondered how much DPM boost your next item upgrade will give? Or how much of a damage boost you'll get from MW20 or an apple? Or perhaps you still have AP stuck in HP and want to see how much theoretical damage you'll be doing when you're fully washed out.

Look no further, cus I introduce the Warrior Damage Calculator ^^

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 03.10.03.png

[FEATURES]
    1. Fully edit-able calculator (including base stats, equips, consumables, and MW)
    2. Includes DPM figures for SE and SI
    3. Figures for the absolute maximum (talking like Lvl 200, perfect weapons, high attack capes) DPM possible for each class and different weapons
      • No Echo of Heroes
      • Counts single target DPM only
    Actual numbers will vary based on target's DEF stats

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 02.51.07.png

[HOW TO USE]
    1. Get the file from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLAz7EkA3CGFhE95H5kGkYEk0phRwNRA/view?usp=sharing
      • [Updated to v2.04]
      • You can either make a copy of it on Google Sheets and edit it or download the file to your computer
    2. Choose the tab/sheet you want "Damage Calculator" or "Max DPM Comparison"
      • Do not edit the red tabs
    3. Fill out the values for cells shaded in pale red
    4. Check to see if there are any errors (eg. "Adjust options" or "#DIV/0")
    That's all there is to it! For all you number freaks out there, hope you enjoy this Warrior Damage Calculator :)

Special thanks to BlackApe for helping me out with this, even though he had already retired from Legends! :heart:

Updated to v2.04, since I got one of the cell values wrong woops~

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 7:11 PM
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Prestige

Prestige Slime

Oct 24, 2017
    9:17 PM
    For DKs, does this account for Zerk?

3. GDLee

GDLee Orange Mushroom

May 29, 2017
    Male
    11:17 PM
    Nameless
    Warrior
    Great work! Just a couple questions/points...

How is expected damage per minute the same for Stonetooth and Claymore on paladins? And the dark knight dps numbers do look a bit low, assuming they are calculated based on staying in berserk 100% of the time.

4. thugric

thugric Dark Stone Golem

May 10, 2017
    Male
    12:17 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Essence
    i love this.
    i love how i can see formlae and see what you guys did behind the scenes to make this work

S.O to you and yung willy

5. OP
    OP
    _niseONE

_niseONE Master Chronos

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    France (not French tho)
    NisseONE
    Paladin
    Essence
    Yuppp it does! If you check "Formulae" under dks.dmg its 2*1.7*3 / dkp.dmg its 2*2.5 (DKS is spear and DKP is polearm). The x2 in the beginning counts for Zerk 30.

Woops thanks for noticing that. The numbers were only wrong for MW0/No consumables, but I've fixed it up and uploaded the new version ^^

As for the DK numbers, yup its based on maintaining zerk 100% of the time (not realistically possible but its all theoretical anyway). They are actually on the low end for single target damage, but they're more of a multi-target damage class hitting 3 things with their attacks. So if you think of that as well, it's not thatttttt low.

6. OP
    OP
    _niseONE

_niseONE Master Chronos

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    France (not French tho)
    NisseONE
    Paladin
    Essence
    Hehehe thanks man ^^ it was a lot of messing around with numbers and trying to figure out how to account for literally every possible thing. But I'm really proud of how it turned out and willy helping me was super useful :D

Now stay tuned for our HP Washing Calculator :p (it was what willy was working on until he quit, so I'm trying to finish it for him)

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 04.21.38.png

• Great Work Great Work x 1