1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warriors

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Danny, May 5, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    2:36 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Seems like warriors are a bit weak for some reason, I miss monsters I shouldn't while having 50 dex (level 35 right now) Do warriors really have to go for full dex build inorder to hit, also it seems like my range is 79-390 is that normal ?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:36 AM
    Moderator Post
    You need make equips with dex and accuracy such as Work gloves and Bathropes. Yes, Warrior is very challenging when you do not have Maple weapons.

You also gain accuracy if you level up and are still below the mobs's level.

3. Maddy

Maddy Slime

Dec 23, 2014
    9:36 AM
    Shouldn't your range become more stable once you start adding points into your chosen weapon mastery skill? Pretty sure you also get a good chunk of accuracy from that too...

Either way, stick to it! OnionRay

4. OP
    OP
    Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Aye, I guess I should max the mastery tree

5. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    U get more acc by maxing mastery .
    It also make ur min dmg more balance towards ur max dmg

6. OP
    OP
    Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Well I maxed the mastery skill, still only have 66 acc, is that ok? I'm level 42 and I still miss the boss in LPQ :/
    Has 50 dex(+5)

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Sword Mastery is what you should have maxed first. Accuracy is 100% priority for warriors.

8. Alpha

Alpha Chronos

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Vanish
    Assassin
    Basic
    50 dex isn't enough, your dex should be about 2x of your level. if you're level 42, your dex should be 78~84 +-.

9. OP
    OP
    Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    I'm a spearman, I maxed the mastery tree already :p
    I guess I should do what Alpha told me.

10. David

David Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    6:36 PM
    I would recommend capping your base DEX at 60. Some people try to go lower, but given the lack of Maple weapons and accuracy equipment in general, that is extremely difficult. Try to scroll some equips for accuracy/DEX. Gloves and shoes tend to be the cheapest.

Outside of Crusaders with Panic and adding the 3 lines from a DK's Spear Crusher, Warriors are not a particularly strong single target class before 4th job. They are known for good mobbing and being tanks.

11. Runic

Runic Red Snail

May 6, 2015
    Male
    7:36 PM
    Esmoz
    Bandit
    none
    Yea I know from experience how warriors do in pq's. The problem is is that a lot of pq's have unique mobs that have abnormally high evasion, and warriors rellying so much on accuracy finish last in pq's. Its rough but just keep slash blasting everything! Mobbing is warriors strength.

12. CDFA

CDFA Second Account/Banned

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    What you need to do is to make sure that your level is not below the monster's level. I'd say, literally, dont train anywhere where the mobs are higher level than you, because thats what reduces your accuracy. Make sure you max your mastery first, and then go ahead to mobs that are at your level or lower than your leve, never higher than your level. This is important for warriors especially, so dont forget it. And make sure you always use accuracy pill which is +10 acc to make your life easier, and make sure to get your hands on some acc/dex equips as well if you can. :)