1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Washing Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by 0000, Jan 14, 2022.

1. 0000

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    12:41 PM
    im no longer updating this guide, thats why i deleted it

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    11:41 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    This is entirely wrong btw, It's been tested and does not work that way SP resetting MaxMP has no effect.
    Taking a point from MP as a mage will always make you lose 30 mp, even though the AP reset ingame shows a different number.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    Thanks for telling me, I fixed it now SlimeSmile

• Like Like x 1
  4. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    6:41 AM
    iPippy
    Don't stale wash a brawler, but even the current recommended hp values for brawler can benefit from mp wash to make their costs cheaper/more efficient. And you definitely aren't reaching higher hp thresholds without mp washing.

5. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    I get that this is probably a work in progress, but feels like there is so much missing from this guide. How exactly does someone use fresh AP and resets to wash? I can understand your color coding but a new player doesn't even understand why they need to wash, let alone what the colors mean. I believe mp washing is net gain baseint/10 - 2... but what base int should you start mp washing? How much int does someone need for each class? How much hp does each class need? It's different for everyone but the guide should tell them what benchmarks to hit, like different boss damage (hp required), expected hp given int, recommendations maybe.

Thief archer mp wash -12
    Pirate mp wash -16
    Mage mp wash -30

You recommended not mp washing on brawlers, which is ok for new players I guess but you really need to if you want to hit higher hp up to 30k.

You should differentiate between base hp gains on level and up wash gains. I believe brawler's is mixed up (+36-40 for hp wash)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    Thanks I forgot that the HP gain wasn't as high as Warriors, I added Brawler to the MP wash section now joymush

7. Danicu

Danicu Mano

May 4, 2020
    Corsair
    Gunslingers like brawlers also gain +18 HP on stale wash. Since on average fresh AP also gives +18 HP, there is no penalty for stale washing as a gunslinger compared to other classes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    Updated look of guide

9. Porkupine

Porkupine Timer

Mar 21, 2019
    Male