1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Website Updates

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:33 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello Maplers,

A few minor changes have been made to the website:

• You can now donate while in-game, just like you can via voting. Your account will be automatically credited the next time you enter the cash shop.
    • Temporary bans will now show under "my account" on the website, along with a ban reason and the date on which the ban will end.
    • You can no longer vote while your account is banned. Note that if you happened to get falsely banned, you may be reimbursed with vote cash due to the lost days of voting.

-MapleLegends Staff-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I didn't see this thread and voted on my alternative account when I could not vote on my main, if I'm not allowed to do so, then feel free to remove the nx from my alternative account.

3. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    5:33 PM
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    Did you change the forum too? It made me confirm if I wanted to like this.

4. Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    10:33 PM
    iDummie
    Thief
    As long as you do not vote on both accounts during the same 24h period, you have not broken any rules. (vote abuse only refers to voting multiple times within the 24h time limit)

5. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I'm talking about the voting while ban scenario. Since I'm currently banned. I'm aware I'm not allowed to vote abuse, and that's not what I'm banned for either.

6. Crafty

Crafty Pink Teddy

Jan 18, 2015
    Male
    England
    10:33 PM
    Kube
    Thief
    Dalmascus
    The forums haven't changed. That's a random event to stop bots from liking everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.