1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What are some good classes for farming?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Conjuring, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    8:34 AM
  2. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    1:34 PM
    Angbak
    Bishop
  3. firesarrow

firesarrow Chronos

Feb 12, 2018
    Female
    10:34 PM
    MooncakeBear
    I/L Arch Mage, Sniper, Buccaneer
    Lucid
    Hi there.
    I would say for solo play ice and lightning mage is the way to go.

They are strong at 2nd 3rd and 4th even without gear and get mobbing skills starting at 2nd. Since its a mage no hp washing necessary due to magic guard.

The only down side is that a ice and lighting mage doesnt have holy symbol and has high mp use at 4th but starting at level 120 you would mp wash so not a huge deal.

Hope that helps!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  4. pantthunder

pantthunder Blue Snail

Jul 30, 2017
    Male
    Bishop, Priest
    bishop or arch mage.
    another one if dark knight. basically anything with a full map attack.

5. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    By farming do you mean gathering event drops? Because fast single target attacks are best for that, rather than mage ults.

6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    in my opinion, i/l or f/p mage is the way to go for real farming. However, if bishops can use elemental wands here (penalty free), then I would say go bishop. The reason being is that bishop has the highest total potential in late game in terms of farming and bossing (not just support in bossing but also DPS).

Heck, if you hp wash the mages a bit (during late game!, you dont need to worry about washing until level 15x+), they have huge bossing potential at horntail.

To give some data, my ~1250 magic bishop deals more combined DPS at horntail main body than my 5k clean range nightlord (with sharpeyes and heartstoppers) on a different server.