1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What content can still be added to MapleLegends?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrJason, Mar 9, 2021.

1. AssamMilkTea

AssamMilkTea King Slime

Nov 28, 2020
    Vereinigte Staaten
    11:58 AM
    Milkerino
    add Luminous pls

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Toon

Toon Capt. Latanica

May 22, 2020
    Male
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    12:58 PM
    Toon
    Marksman
    Pasta
    Would be pog if we get CHT and CZK after NT pt2 instead of LHC and costumized Von Leon. However, it might be hard as some debuffs simply don`t exist in our version. They could implement DR so maybe it`s probably possible to code potion lock too

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    11:58 PM
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    Medals. Medals cover many aspects of the game, and if they were ever added, would be very easy to add custom versions of. The Top Donator medals also make for excellent meso sinks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    With the client edits being done in legends now-a-days I am confident that any pre-BB content I listed in the main post is *possible* to implement into a v62 game. Some things are likely not worth the effort though, like the UI elements for Operation Strategy, and some things (imo) don't belong in v62 like mushroom kingdom. I am mostly hoping for adding monster book cards for the areas I mentioned

• Like Like x 1
  5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:58 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I'm all for the Mu Lung Dojo! Kerning Square is already in the game, it's Taipei 101. No need to put Kerning Square in the game, too. I'm very very very very very much wanting to see the Maker skill introduced, too. Those other PQs would be good, too.

If Lionheart Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, or other character types start getting added, I might rage quit. Those regions, in addition to the new classes making the original 5 obsolete, is when I quit GMS. Now, I would be willing to include those regions if they were quest-heavy, meant for specific higher level ranges (like 100-120 or 120-140), because quests at the end game are few and far between. But in no way do I want to see Mushroom Kingdom attached to Henesys. Maybe put it between Leafre & the Nihal Desert just to connect the two areas? Now, I'm okay with LHC near El Nath (hence the castle in the background) but I'd really love to see two ways of getting there. Mu Lung is located on the other side of the El Nath mountains, so why not have a treacherous path that expands the Mu Lung region? It makes far more sense that a "Lion" would be more closely associated with Pandas and Grizzly Bears than with the humans of El Nath. The ABSOLUTE MAIN CONCERN with LHC is that MapleLegends is already known as LeechStory, and LHC was notorious for leeching - it added very little to the social dynamic. Also, the godly equipped were going to leech you while the poorer, only decently equipped, players were going to stagger behind from the LHC mobs. It was truly infuriating! The mobs need to be on par with their own level, not super tanks of super exp. We already have HH and BF and other bosses for that type of play.

I'm also in favor of Edelstein (just leave out the new classes) because that area was decently developed.

TL;DR:
    Top Priorities should be:
    Add the Dojo
    Add Maker
    Add Dragon Rider & Ice Gorge PQs

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    yes please

7. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    All those PQs would be amazing if they didn't all overlap in level so much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Coincidences

Coincidences Mano

Jun 2, 2018
    Male
    11:58 PM
    Memento
    Buccaneer
    Vengeance
    Previously, there was a great proposal for the Hoblin King PQ for the level 120-135 range. Rex's Earrings provide 10% HP too, which helps with hp washing.

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/hoblin-king-pq.37031/

And definitely quest ring too, with such an extensive proposal already made.

• Like Like x 2
  9. intimmydator

intimmydator Slime

May 10, 2022
    Male
    surskit
    Paladin
    erion
    I'd like either Alien Invasion PQ added or, if impossible, at least the Unwelcome/VIP Weapons added to the Gacha pools, as they show up in the "Before Big Bang" Hidden-Street database. Pretty much every class benefits from being Secondary Stat-less, but only a handful of weapons outside of the Maple Anniversary weapons can provide a competitive boost to attack without needing to be godly scrolled (particularly archers, thieves, and gunslingers). The party quest would provide higher leveled content for players 120+ (realistically 140/150+), on top of adding low-high level weapons for all classes. If just the weapons are added however, I hope the VIP one-handed ax can get some love. As it stands, the Last Unwelcome 1h Ax outclasses the VIP 1h Ax. Both are level 107 with the same attack, but the Last Unwelcome version gives +8 STR, +4 DEX while the VIP (which ought to be 127) should be the one to be adding that much stats. Though it's possible the hidden-street 1h ax page got it wrong and was never updated because who actually uses axes amirite?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    4:58 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Maple Island content and gacha

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    4:58 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Pygmy eggs SlimeCool

12. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    Mushroom kingdom might be nice if the levels were adjusted to make it for level 100-120 since those levels tend to be leech city.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Just don't ever add the potential system good god.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. HeeHee

HeeHee Red Snail

Aug 13, 2022
    10:58 PM
    HeeHee
    Beginner
    It is for sure. More rings would be a great additional xD

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Vibin

Vibin Brown Teddy

Jul 29, 2020
    Male
    Vibin
    Beginner
    Kerning square should be added since you guys banned all the low level leechers :yay:

16. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Kerning Square is already on the server. It's called Taipei 101 in Taiwan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Vibin

Vibin Brown Teddy

Jul 29, 2020
    Male
    Vibin
    Beginner
    yeah but kerning square is for lvl 30-50 which youll never find leech sellers for and are not as fun as 3rd job grinding

18. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    there's already ALOT of maps to grind at those levels, OP maps, the biggest problem in low level leech is because sometimes you need to level a full INT char or a mule, in that case you "need" it because the character is unplayable (cof cof lpq) but since the bans are making you guys waiting to find a seller, proposing a horrible price for it, we can just ignore every rwt and we can still paying 6~8m per hour!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    The game really needs some party quest/quests for levels 105~120, the gap between 100+ monsters and 3rd job maplers is too big.
    I can suggest ToT questline exp buff
    Custom Leafre canyon quests for 100+

In content i really don't like LHC and Lion King, instead of that i think Empress is a boss with a lot of potential to both roles (cleave and single target) with a very cool and exciting new area for high level players 175~200?, boss main reward is a untradeable face accessory with 3~7 all stats and one slot, including avoid/acc (hypotetical numbers here).
    Personally i really hates how you grind at shaolin from 130~200 and its always the best source of exp, they should nerf giant monks to level 145, so ToT can get a little bit of relevancy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1