1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

what do i do with all these scrolls?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by softmoth, Oct 23, 2019.

1. softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    7:59 AM
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    i keep getting these scrolls for item stat enhancements(?) and i’m not sure what to do with them. i assume it’s not worth using them on myself right now because i’m level 29, but it’s not like i have all that much space to hold onto them either. i figure they might be worth selling to other players in the market, but i don’t have any clue about doing fm stuff either! i just wanna know if i should go through the effort of learning how to sell in fm/scroll prices or just ignore them for now. thanks! ♥️

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    hello! welcome to the server! it all depends on what character you are playing. you should keep the scrolls that are relevant to your stats if you want to create some gear for yourself! that's the best way to get the best gear for endgame and to up your damage.

for example, I'm a mage so I keep all my INT scrolls and magic ATT scrolls so I can scroll my own stuff. however, if scrolling stuff is scary then you don't have to do it and opt for buying pre-scrolled things (but this might be expensive). you can read more about how scrolling works here

what most people do to make money is sell scrolls they've gotten from PQ in the free market. you can buy a shop from the cash shop for around 5k and it's permanent. then go to the free market and set up a store and sell items! this is a really great way to make money in the beginning, and you can find scroll prices here: https://scrollguide.com/

let me know if you have any questions!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    thanks for the info! the biggest sticking point for me was not knowing what i should charge for them, so thats a wonderful resource. maybe in the next few days ill buy a fm stall and get to work!

4. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    10:59 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Do note that the scroll guide's prices may not reflect current prices and you will get a better price from using Owl of Minerva from cash shop.

• Like Like x 1