1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What is a Buccaneer? : The current state of Buccaneer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KurayamiLove, Oct 14, 2020.

1. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    3:16 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    ~Introduction~
    Do you know what a Buccaneer is? Most people don’t really know unless they are Buccaneer main themselves or have a friend that plays the class and explains to them what they do on the runs they participate in. The goal of the post is to point not only inform how Buccaneer is on certain parts but also to point shortcomings that perhaps could be fixed, the post is a bit long so you can read the part you are interted in.
    So let’s ask to ourselves.... WHAT IS A BUCCANEER?

What make this job amazing is the variety of offensive skills that suit every situation that you face but the need to max those skills make the job a bit slow on the building department. Let’s take for example 4th job, to do decently at bosses and grinding you need the following skills: Barrage (30 levels), Dragon Strike (30 levels), Super Transformation (20 levels), Demolition (30 levels), Speed Infusion (11 levels at least), Time Leap (1 level at least) and you still miss other skills that are awesome and will make the job way better but with this Buccaneer starter pack you will need at least level 160.

This could be a con but at the same time a pro since is always exciting to level up and improve your skills.

Another thing that the class has are skills with a huge scale up in power between levels. This may sound good but some skills suffer in the end making them not worth using until they are on a very high level. For example we have:

Snatch:

Lv1: 210% to 2 targets> Lv30: 600% to 6 targets

Needs level 25 to hit the max amount of targets

Energy orb:

LV1 300% to 2 targets (Damage halved for every bounce) > Lv30 900% to 6 targets

Needs lv 25 to hit the max amount of targets, this skill is mostly used to increase a bit your single target damage when you are charged and in your normal form making this skill useless for the most part until is on a high level.

Demolition:

Lv1: 150% 8 hits to a single target> Lv30: 460% 8 hits to a single target

The big difference in damage and the fact that you need Super Transformation to use this skill makes you require a lot of levels to optimize the damage you do using this skill.

This doesn’t need a change just to point out the emphasis in how much levels are relevant to the job.
    To answer this question we need to define what a cleaver is:

A Cleaver is a job that efficiently can deal damage to multiple bosses or part of bosses speeding up the kill time of the boss.

I may remark the efficiently part and the speeding up the kill time since all jobs are capable to hit multiple targets but not all of them will do enough damage to justify ignoring the 1vs1 skills they possess or their damage to multiple parts is low enough to be counted as cheap damage that will increase their DPM but will not actually make the kill process that much faster, that’s why summons are also out of the equation.

Now where does Buccaneer stand on this cleaving terms? Let’s find out:

Dragon Strike combos:

Dragon Strike is the most famous skill that we link to Barrage and is a skill that is capable of hitting multiple parts, but is it a proper cleaving skill?

The rate of the Barrage>Dragon Strike combo is 21 Barrages and 20 Dragon Strikes alternating the next minute being 20 Barrages and 21 Dragon Strikes (If you transform perfectly you will only execute the first case mentioned since the cooldown between uses is 1 minute). Knowing this we can assume that Dragon Strike is being used at a slower rate than Genesis and with characters with the same funding the Genesis user will do more damage and will not have that many restrictions when comes to hitting everything in the map due to the range of the skill, on top of that as far as I know SE gives x1.4 to the final damage of mages since they don’t use % skills while Buccaneer do 950% on critical hit which is an increase of x1.17 damage.

Chances to multitarget with Dragon Strike:

In Zakum:

-On the platform in the left you can hit up to 3 arms

-On the bottom you can hit from 3 to 4 arms (the 4th arm cannot be hit reliably)

In HornTail:

-Barrage the wings and Dragon Strike the wings, middle head, right head and the right arm (hard to 100% hit since when it goes down you don’t reach it)

-Once the wing is down you better off 1vs1, you can hit up to 2 heads when you 1vs1 but not reliable since the heads of the sides have a tendency of going down and completely avoiding your dragon. Also keep in mind that heads in HT have an unhealthy habit of spamming cancels limiting all your multitarget damage.

In CWKPQ:

You can hit the 3 bosses at the bottom with Dragon Strike (although the thief boss jumps a lot and you will miss part of your dragon strikes on it). Although since you are mostly doing single target damage you can also face the mage boss if the situation calls it, something that would be avoided if your class is Hero or Dark Knight (the pirate boss is too annoying to do as any melee to be efficient at it)

Snatch:

Snatch can be casted 75 times per minute if you are not interrupted while Demolition can be casted 30 times a minute. Knowing this we can deduce that as long as you hit 3 targets consistently is more advantageous to use Snatch over Demolition, but where does it come handy? :

In HornTail:

-You can hit the wings, middle head, right head and the right arm (if it goes down you will miss it). This is the only case when actually using Snatch is advantageous since you can reliable hit 3 parts and the 4th part although you miss it a bit is ok. Do note that even by hitting 4 parts sounds good the actual damage you are doing to each part is relatively low, you do achieve a decent ok DPM higher than any single target damage dealer you will be far worse than any other known cleaver.

-Once the wings are down: Don’t even bother the arm goes down enough to make Demolition a better option, so is back to 1vs1.

-Just 1vs1 most of the run if you transform, on some situations you are told to just 1vs1 the whole run transformed or not.

In Zakum:

Don’t even bother, you will be lucky to consistently 3 arms.

In CWKPQ:

The thief boss jumps a lot making you unable to reliable hit 3 targets. Just demolition is better option than using Snatch at all. If there is no warrior assisting you on the 3 bosses at the bottom don’t expect to carry the melee part since you can carry those bosses as much as a NL can carry by spamming TT as they watch Korean dramas.

In conclusion although you are able to damage multiple parts you really can’t really carry any cleave (If you are the only “Cleaver” people won’t be afraid of the arm mass seducing or the warrior boss to spam summons at all) just try to do your best on your single target damage and SI the warriors, they will do the Cleave.
    Buccaneer as we have seen is a single target damage dealer for the most part. But how they compare to the other jobs?

Full power (SE+SI):

Buccaneer on this case can only beat Shadowers and DKs (unless the DK uses an apple). This scenario is also the one you will find the most since most boss parties actively look for a SE user and if you are on the party as a Buccaneer chances are that the party will have SI as well.

Solo damage:

In this case Buccaneer is one of the best jobs since the damage boost we get from SE is very low, that combined to our decent HP makes a skilled Buccaneer very independent. Bow Master is one if not the strongest solo class since they don’t need any outside buff to deal the most damage they can deal, only inconvenience would be their HP, something that can be bypassed with a lot of washing.

Some trivia:

Buccaneer I.Frames and slow attacking patterns makes the job lose little damage on more chaotic bosses that like to spam attacks, that’s a thing to know (HT is a special case).

Keeping the damage output of Buccaneer seems a way to balance the support aspect of the class but is the support enough to justify such a thing?
    Buccaneer has two support skills let’s take a look into them:

Time Leap: A skill that is capable of refreshing the cooldowns of all the party member skills, and no you cannot Time Leap another Time Leap.

This skill is used mostly as a safety net, the more people mess up and die the more Time Leap becomes an asset to your team… unless the Bishop or all the Bishops die. In some extreme situations it can be also used to reset Hero’s Will or perhaps a Smoke Screen for a specific Resurrect.

This skill is only a must on certain nish runs: AFK services in bossing. A service that has the buyer dying and being resurrected as many times as needed until the run ends.

Time Leap on Echo of Hero is a very nice thing you can provide but first you need to find an Echo user if you didn’t got level 200 already. The last use would be on your own Super Transformation if there is nothing useful to Time Leap.

Speed Infusion: This skill is very well known. This skill provides +4 attacking speed unless you are a mage, in that case all you get are salty tears in your eyes. This buff is amazing, it has a huge impact in any warrior class and Marksmen, and it can complement SE to accomplish more damage.

Sadly lately the desirability and usefulness of this skill has been going down lately due to the changes that we got, and even back then SE was still the king of bossing buffs.

In HT due to the later changes cleaving in a 6 man run is a bit less recommended and the number of cleavers is down to 1, the rest of the party focus on 1vs1 (mostly jobs that don’t even need SI) although in 2 party runs SI is almost a must is a bit sad that our efficiency went down in that aspect, more of that later.

SI no affecting Bishop anymore is a huge hit for the skill, and yes it was a nerf for their damage but this collaterally hurt our class.

Conclusion

All these buffs are valuable yet they still can be provided by mules, as by experience I can tell that is more common to see in a run a Buccaneer mule than any other kind (HB are mostly used for leeching, SE are a bit rare to find and are mostly on grinding areas, HS mules are only on grinding areas since Bishops are present on most boss runs)
    How I.Frames work on the job are a bit unknown among people that don’t play or know the class, some people even think that is some short of god-mode button we have that we can press any time to avoid absolutely anything. Let’s see how they actually work:

What I.Frames do:

When you have them active you can prevent any damage taken, this does not save you from status effects unless they are linked to a damaging attack. For example Vergamot’s missiles seduce you if you get hit by them, so using I.Frames to avoid them will prevent seduce but you can’t avoid seduce from HT since the status doesn’t come thru any damaging attack.

What skills have I.Frames:

Corkscrew Blow: The best I.Frames skill, works like rush but it can be used on the air. Once you use this skill and you move forward as you attack a mob you will gain around 1.5 seconds of I.Frames after using it, any Buccaneer will use the I.Frames from this skill reactively when available to avoid any dangerous attack. This strategy doesn’t work if you don’t move forward so doing this on corners is impossible unless you walk back, small platforms also negate us from this I.Frames since there is not enough room to move forward unless you use the skill to reach the platform (this would require you to get off the platform and come back using this skill).

Knowing this we can see how unless the map has a big flat surface like in Zakum body or Vergamot’s map you can’t just rely on this skill for I.Frames. This skill cannot be used either on the end of platforms like in HT preheads or when you are killing a pinned boss like in Scarlion or CWKPQ.

Backspin Blow: The I.Frames on this skill work exactly like Rush, once the skill is over you are vulnerable. It can be combed with other I.Frames skills except Cocksure Blow since both share the same delay.

Barrage: During the whole cast of the skill you are invincible unless you move due to falling down a platform or seduce. If possible you can react to certain attacks and link this skill with a nother I.Frames skill if possible.

Demolition: During for the entire cast you are invincible and untargetable. There is a small period between casts where you are vulnerable. As good as the I.Frames of this spamable skill sounds good the control we have over it is small, the only case when you can time a bit the cast to avoid damage is on a slow attack like the Vergamot laser. Most of the time when you use this skill you commit to it, many times you will see yourself coming back to an attack that you may have wanted to avoid like the Zakum stunning pillar, and you can’t do anything about it, and if you are in a platform like in HT you will most likely get knocked down the second you are vulnerable.

After this look at I.Frames we can see how they are limited, they do help but overall is not an OP mechanic we can abuse to do better or to even not justify that we don’t need stance.
    All melee classes have a way of tanking damage making them better at close combat. Let’s see what other jobs have and compare it to what Buccaneer have:

Warriors:

-A HP increasing skill combined with the lowest MP requirement to wash in the game. Gaining 30K HP as any warrior is relatively easy.

-Achilles reduce any incoming damage by 15%, it may sound like little but for example in Toad a hit that would do 14.6k does 12.4k. Also this skills grants all warriors a chance to take a hit from the HT tail. This reduction also applies to 1/1.

-Power Guard reduces all physical damage by 40% (20% if is a boss), this skill is only on Paladins and Heroes but thanks to this they can just sit on bosses without any issue, this skill stacks with Achilles.

I am aware that DK have to berserk but on a danger situation for example on a mass seduce they can just fully heal themselves to do better. Also they got a best friend named Beholder that heals 500hp every 4 seconds (I love that little guy).

Shadower:

-Shadow Shifter 40% of avoiding any damage.

-Huge avoidability stat, combined with Shadow Shifter makes any high level Shadower avoud 80-85% of all incoming attacks. I will always remember my good friend Freddietze that took a long shit during HT (emergency calls), came back and he was like oh so I’m still alive?

-Dark Sight, I find funny how they can use this before any seduce to improve the survivability chances.

-Meso Guard reduces any damage taken by 50% including 1/1 (MP still goes to 1) so any boss needs at least twow 1/1 attacks + any attack to kill a Shadower.

I am aware they have the same HP as any thief but washing is very effective on this class. I’m also aware that dispel can mess them up but at least they still got the huge avoid to protect them just in case.

Buccaneer:

-A HP increasing skill at 2nd job. This skill is worse than the warrior one and the HP base gains are also lower than warriors. You need 16MP per wash, 4 times more than any warrior. Washing Buccaneer to High HP is hard even though I achieved cap HP (and I did it at level 183).

-Oak Barrel, is kind of like Dark Sight, you can pot and loot during it but any damage will break the barrel leaving you exposed, so as a way to survive is not that good unles… There is a thing that the barrel does and it makes any mob that aggroes you will not use any magic attack, including bosses… but let’s say this practice will get you banned if used on bosses.

-I.Frames, these are used to avoid certain attacks but we don’t have a button that says god-mode on it so all goes down still to tanking damage with your bare HP.

Overall Buccaneer has a mediocre HP stat that can allow them to tank some damage but unless you do a massive wash or have HB you need to look your steps on certain bosses to not die. Although knowing what to do or having more HP will fix this issue the jobs is not by any means a tank even with cap HP.
    Buccaneer does have stance at times, we have a skill named Energy Charge. You have a bar that you fill by attacking a mob. At max level you need 44 hits to get fully charged, the hits are mobs hit and not amount of hits, for example: using demolition a skill that hit 8 times because it only hits one mob you need to use it 44 times to get fully charged; when using mobign skills like Dragon Strike if you manage to hit 6 mobs you will get 6 hits so you need to use dragon strike 8 times against 6 mobs to get fully charged. Once you are charged you will stay on that charge status for 50 seconds, when it’s over is back to charging again.

Knowing this we can see how easy is to get charge while grinding but is slow when comes to bosses (remember buccaneer skill casts are slow) since on most bosses you spend most of the time using single target skills. Even on bosses where you can hit multiple parts like HT is hard to get charged.

In HT you fall down a lot while using your mobbing skills so even though you can hit up to 4 parts (although you will be hitting most of the runs 2 parts or 1) at the same time you will be falling down so much your charge gains will be slowed down. Stance is not a big issue or an issue at all on any other boss except in HT, hopefully in the future we will get something to battle this scenario, even if we had 90% stance permanently I don’t think the class would be that OP on this particular boss.
    Buccaneer unique play style may look like it is hard but it actually isn’t that bad. Combos are easy to string since you don’t need too much reaction time to use them outside using Corkscrew Blow to avoid a dangerous attack.

Buccaneer difficulty may lie on having a lot of the skills on the keyboard and knowing how to use them. Knowing what to do on every moment is the true sauce of the job that separates good Buccaneers from mediocre ones. Keep always testing, observing what other Buccaneers do to find out what works the best.

Buccaneer like DK or Corsair is a job that is based on performance. Once you get used to the class is not too hard to do well but you cannot afford to slack during any boss, stay awake and pay attention to the situation to optimize your skill usage to do the most damage that you can do.

Buccaneer is a very beloved class by those who main them. The play style of the class may not be the cup of tea of everyone but as a class Buccaneer is very engaging and I am sure that any high level Buccaneer deeply loves the class, we often love to debate strategies and talk about the class.
    Buccaneer mobbing is great and they will do great on any grinding ground.

Dragon Strike: This shill has a lot of range for a melee class so even if some maps have hard geography (like in Eruwaters, or Shaolin having mobs on the shelves) Buccaneer can do well cleaning them.

Snatch: This skills does less damage than your dragon but it can be spammed and is decently fast, and on top of that you can keep any mob stunned with this skill (specially useful in NTPQ)

Energy Blast: Decently fast and even though it only hits 4 targets you can combo this skill with Dragon Strike for a neat mob cleaning combo.

Energy Orb: This skill is pretty much a 1vs1 skill but it could be used to mob instead of Energy Blast but only replace it on the Dragon Strike combo.

Buccaneer has a neat flow while grinding that makes it very fun when you grind.
    Now that you understand a bit better how the class plays and that is more complex or a bit more demanding than other jobs. And hopefully the small issues we have get addressed with buffs in the future. If anything I can surely say that Buccaneer is a job all who play them will play it no matter what and will always pull thru any inconvenience. Thank you.

• Great Work x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
  2. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    10:16 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    definition: a buccaneer is a seduce mule used in horntail

• Funny Funny x 7
  3. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I got 30K HP and I kinda dislike being a sed mule x-x because:
    1-You can't tank the tail, if you get seduced into it you could will but that only works once. Even with avoid gear, you have to pray to not get hit at all.
    2-I fear no man, but that thing...... (1/1) scares me. I know warriors can struggle with it too but they got at least a bit of damage reduction for it, and if you are a shadower you will most likely shrug it.
    3-You don't always have stance so when you get jump seduce you ping pong around the map. It would be neat so hear some pinball noises when this happens.
    4-Buccaneer is always moving around to accommodate your damage to what you do in HT unlike other jobs that stand the most of the time in the same spot so bishops need to play where is wally whenever you get seduced. Also if you get seduce during demolition animation the find wally game gets more fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Just in case: altho I spend most of the post pointing at shortcomings of the class I still think is a pretty awesome class and is worth playing. Just perhaps we need the right buffs to make it a bit better. You know what I think they need.

5. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    11:16 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yeah i found this quite sad... i mean you have so but so so so much recalling all the downsides of the class that any new player or someone who wants to play it will choose a warrior over a pirate...

Some other thing you put a lot of effort naming boss boss boss boss (i know that the late scene is bossing but this game it have so much more things to do despite of bossing) i think you need to put some more effort in naming how the class performs in pve / quest / in the "regular" playthrought of the class i mean... You dont start the game becoming lvl 180 so anyone will have all the things you name and how much does it cost to reach all of that...

I point all of this because my bf is playing with this class (we are nearing to reach the 3rd Job) and he enjoys playing with it and its cool to know that he doest need to press one button to be reliable but if you can put more information about how the class progress or do in the different stages (1st Job / 2nd / 3rd / 4th) it could be more intuitive and fun to saw all the benefits that a Buccaneer can give...

Its so mandatory to wash? How much is needed i mean he doesnt want to have 30k (we are like i say near lvl 70) but how much he needs to have to survive Toad and Vergamot? 20k?

Its a good guide you put but try to make some more things clear for the newcomers (dont abreviate the skills i don know what is SE / SI / HS / or so)

Hope my feedbacks helps <3

6. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    As I said before I'm mostly addressing the shortcoming to seak improvement on the job. But will address your points:
    1- Buccaneer or any pirate for that matter will always be less likely to be chosen because:
    >Pirates as a whole are very unknown jobs, everyone mostly remembers the 4 original jobs.
    >Both pirate classes have very unique mechanics that require you to pay attention and most people rather simpler jobs.
    >Buccaneer always had this low damage stigma going on as if the class was almost unplayable. Altho I do want damage buffs on the class I do think the damage that Buccs do is decent altho as I sad on the post damage doesn't only comes from equips it also comes from how well you do optimicing your damage and how high level you are since you need to max so many skills to do well. Most jobs only need to max two or three skills to do well on damage.
    Things like this make the class very special and those who main the class I feel like they deeply love it.

2-Is nice that ur BF loves it, if he needs tips I'm always here, in game as Nagrom or in discord (Kurayami#4415). I bet he will do great and will enjoy every part of the class, 4th job is the real reward of the job tho.

3- About how the class does in other jobs:
    1st job- Is ok has some issues like warriors with acc.
    2nd job-The slow building starts kicking in with 3 new offensive skills + your mastery and booster, you will see how the class is far better around level 60 than at the beginning.
    3rd job-Some people may agree is the worst out of the 4 jobs advancements since you don't really get any new normal skill, all of them are situational not having access to all of them all of the time. Yet it has super good skills like energy charge, energy drain, energy blast, stun mastery (btw fuck shockwave all Buccaneer skills are usable except this). Sadly due to the restrictions transform is just maxed to get the real good transform at 4th job.
    4th job- perfection.

How they do farming? I think pretty well, you are not an archmage but your mobbing as I say here is pretty good. On jobs 3 and bellow is still decent sadly you lack 1vs1 damage until you reach your final job. In PQs you do well, same at grinding.

Mandatory to wash? hmmmm... if you can try to get 18750 HP (so you get cap on HB). Try to get as much as HP as you can and want I will just say that KurayamiLove my first Buccaneer has around 14.4k HP with a MoN and I can see some issues popping up with that HP like Touching HT heads kills you without HB (you may touch them during runs more easily than any ranged attacker), Nameless stupid 18.8k claw attack (yeah you can just take touch damage but is not too crazy to get hit by this skills by accident), could die on Toad without HB. I washed KurayamiLove a bit, it was hard back then and welp she got that HP being level 200 so at lowe level, you could even have some issues with other NT bosses or HT touch damages.

I made a guide of Buccaneer altho I need to remake it and that is taking me a lot of time x-x so if anyone needs helps I will gladly answer any question about the job.

Welp that's it, hopefully, we will get somen neat buffs and the love for the class will never ever change, this class community always show so much passion for the class.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    About that you say i will answer it n_n!!

First of all ty to take my humble advice in consideration hahahah im not a "pro mapler" and im not used to the late phase of the game (my main that was a Dragon Knight ends at lvl 75 (i am 99 but it was because some guys grind me and screwed my experience in legends)).

Second, I will tell him to seek for you so you can do some tips!

About the washing milestone... how much lvls does this take it to reach? we need to do double / triple wash for lvl? How much base int we need to have so we can wash consistently i mean the 2 of us we follow a "normal type of playtrought" what this means? we put lvls in our "Strong" stat and a couple in our "Soft" stat (Dex Str me Str Dex him). So i want to know how much we need to do so we can reach this milestone remember we are right now 63.

8. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Because you are not that high I put all my thoughts about lower level Buccs on the reply before. Hopefully, Bucc will become better in the future so those who pour hours and all their effort into building a good one get a bit more reward.

About washing I think is better to address this on discord. But my washing was like 230 base int and I Mp washed from lv30 to lv 88 then all the AP I got form level ups I just HP washed. You can double wash but you only get the extra HP from the 2nd job skill if you use fresh AP. Is not too bad to get a decent amount of HP if you have some OK INT gear and perhaps some base INT. about STR and DEX, just have enough DEX to wear your weapon and the rest to STR, is not too hard once you get some levels to be dexless.

9. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yeah right now the only thing we have are a zak helm (its not scrolled) and the flag from the summer event nothing more..

How much is a OK Int Gear? 50? we can i think put some points in int i need to wash too but because i am a female char and he a male char we cant share the armours so its a doble quota of mesos to get to wash...

I thought that because he was that type of class he dont need to wash to challenge vergamot or toad...

10. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I insist in you message me since is easier to reply to discord hehe. Well, you do need 160 INT to warranty 1 wash per level but I would need to do some numbers to make a washing plan specifically. NT boss damages are a bit high: Vergmaot last body you may need 13k HP, same for nibergen, nameless stupid claw does 18.8K, dunas reflect is 10k and the msot dmg it can do is 9k with magic

11. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    K k i will ask him to reply you like at 18 - 19hs Argentina (right now are 11.40 when im writing this message).

So you can help him with that.

12. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    9:16 AM
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    Disfrute leer esto, tus puntos de vista y como otro viejo jugador te entiendo muy bien, como tu yo también estoy haciendo otro bucc, el primero que tuve oXLuffyXo terminó con 13,5k de hp aún que actualmente es la damage mule perfecta para mi paladín, recuerdo que cuando decía que jugaba con 22 teclas en bucc a muchos les explotaba el cerebro, bucc por mucho fue y será mi clase favorita, también estaba escribiendo una guía y me estoy demorando bastante tiempo en eso, en las habilidades, muchas veces me gusta probar comobos nuevos, recuerdo algunas de nuestras discusiones en foros compartiendo combos y que orden es el mejor, dale una oportunidad a snatch + blast con SE buff en el entrenamiento, por lo demás espero leer tu nueva guía pronto y también espero terniar la mía kek

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I understood that