1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What's next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ksoh, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ksoh

ksoh Red Snail

Feb 2, 2018
    Male
    9:31 PM
    I/L Wizard
    Hi Everyone!

I'm relatively new to the server, just joined the server sometime around Dec 2017. I live in the UTC +8 timezone, or the little hot island called Singapore. I'm curious to know if the GMs will be adding any new content to the servers, similarly to the recently (idk) released Ninja Castle and what not. Since I'm new to the server, I have no idea what the release schedule is like or if this server is strictly old school and non-progressive.

I'm loving the server so far, brings back so many memories. Have made some new friends and gotten comfy in a guild too. Some of you might know me in game as xFrosthardtx from LPQ. (Hello! :D)

Anyways, just wondering about the above question, not asking for anything :)
    Loving the server so far and keep up the good work moderators! The community is full of lovely people :)

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:31 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Content wise, any new releases would be mainly pre-BB contents such as Neo Tokyo.
    The only exception for post-BB items would be cosmetic cash items.

3. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    9:31 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    Castallan toad should be coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1