1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wheel of fortune?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Autoassemble, May 31, 2015.

Should Wheel of Fortune be added to cash shop?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    8:34 AM
    iDummie
    Thief
    For the record, wheel of fortune is a cash shop items which allows you to respawn in the same map you were killed (like in boss encounters.)
    Just wondering what the thoughts about this nx item are.
    I personally feel like HT will be almost un-killable without this item due to the large RNG of dispel/seduce and the fact that there is no countermeasure besides Hero's Will which has a 360 second cooldown on max rank.
    Ideally there should be no way to die if you have enough hp and play perfectly, but the way maple is built around RNG makes this impossible.
    When that happens I feel like there should at least be a way to continue fighting.

2. tommi

tommi Donor

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    1:34 AM
    Beginner
    Horntail's been killed even before wheels ever came out

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    1:34 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Basically, seduce always makes you jump to the left, so you want to kill the HT parts from the left side such that you aren't in a position where you'll be forced to jump into HT.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jshyy

jshyy Timer

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    12:34 AM
    kshyy
    Outlaw
    OnionF6I literally thought this thread was gonna be about the show

• Like Like x 10
  5. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    10:34 AM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    if this item comes, u simply can come to a boss at any level if u stack these, meaning level 50s can go zak and level xxx can go horntail,
    wich makes this item to op for people who have money to pay for a helm/necklace.
    personally that would help me very much and many others, but it will cuz to break some stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    3:34 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Nty I'd like more challenge.

• Like Like x 3
  7. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    12:34 AM
    NSFW
    I thought it was going to be some weird event suggestion.

I agree with what everyone else said, it makes grinding on maps that are too hard for you too easy. Not to mention the openis of them against HT. Also it will make it way too easy to get a z helm at level 50

8. Sandy

Sandy Slime

Apr 8, 2015
    Female
    3:34 AM
    Why not add it? I mean u cant relog during boss runs, once ur gone ur gone. Lets add these and make them obtainable thru large amounts of nx or a quest.

9. OP
    OP
    Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    8:34 AM
    iDummie
    Thief
    I guess the poll is for wether they should be added to cash shop, but yeah it makes more sense if they exist in a way that makes them difficult to obtain, and only be used as a way for players to negate the randomness that could cause you to die at boss encounters without actually making a mistake. (from personal experience especially at HT I know for a fact it is possible to die entirely from bad luck even without making a mistake.)

10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:34 AM
    Moderator Post
    I have no interest in adding post 62 stuff that makes this game easier. Also, HT is still very far away. Horntail can be killed daily in Royals, so I don't see why we need extra stuff to make it easier. Yes, they are open for 2 years and they have other things that make the game incredible easy such as easy income and godly system, but making the challenge here easier (especially absolute end game which is HT) defeats the purpose of this server, which is a harder server than Royals, because the recent people that joined and compared them absolutely love how its harder here over there, because its more GMS.

Rejected.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:34 AM
    Moderator Post
    Just wanted bump this thread just to show that I was right. Horntail got killed and it didn't required inventory slot upgrades past 52, and this suggestion. It was even done before a year :)

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.