1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do I Grind After Lvl 120?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Nachthexen, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Nachthexen

Nachthexen Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Seoul, in South Korea
    10:34 PM
    Issyha
    Sniper
    nope
    I'm Lvl 110 sniper, Recently I worried about training places.

I wanna some advice for How to recruit grind partner better, and I want to be recommended training places where be possible Party grind.

help me pls!!

2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    6:34 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    lvl 110 sniper usually trains at gallos until lvl 120. i know some guilds have grinding partners/ppl~ ive been trying to find grinding partners. if you are also interested in a guild let me know!

tactics for finding grinding partners, you could Smega looking for grinding partners as well.

3. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    9:34 AM
    You can always try spirit vikings or sniping newties, it's not fast but you can safe spot them
    and spirit vikings has an okay drop table

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Nachthexen

Nachthexen Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Seoul, in South Korea
    10:34 PM
    Issyha
    Sniper
    nope

Does Your guilld have many grind partner?

Or, Does Your guilld have many people who are interested in grind?

5. GameSuks

GameSuks Orange Mushroom

Nov 13, 2017
    Male
    9:34 AM
    Beginner
    It will be very hard to find grinding partners at level 120 sniper unless you have friends in guilds willing to. The best way is to buy leech service (petri or skele) while you take top left platform at petri or very bottom at skele.

6. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    6:34 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    alittle bit of both, i mean. i specifically try to find ppl to grind with. there are a few guildies who try to find grinding partners. although some may ask to leech their attacker with it, but its still pretty fast