1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustAStyle, Aug 6, 2019.

1. JustAStyle

JustAStyle Mano

Jul 28, 2019
    Male
    1:10 AM
    Hello,

After years of break, updated servers and even a new server, it's still the same, Gunbound didn't change at all. I mean, players didn't change at all.

I've just played for like a week and I'm already pissed off although this game is amazing.

It's a new beginning but not for everyone. It's quite the race to high ranks and still a worldwide cock competition.

Toxic community, I won't be more specific about their origin because it would owe me a def ban.

Aimbot are already polluting the game, people wants their rank back as fast as possible and are ready to realize the impossible to succeed

I'm not patient anymore to loose time with unpolite, uncivilized people who are just animals to me. No more online game for me because it's the same everywhere

A screen to illustrate my arguments. Funny on the paper but very boring when it happens at every game and at every session

[​IMG]

"You could just mute people rather than getting angry"
    I answer that online games are made to communicate and create social links. And this make sens to me. If I want to play alone, I go on my consoles in a solo game.

Thanks for this nostalgic week

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    7:10 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    ThotzRUs
    Hi JustAStyle,

This is a great feedback and toxic community is the least thing we want on our server.

GunBound ToS is in works and we will start taking actions against offenders more as some staffs get set up for administrative side.

If you see anyone worthy of a report, please make a thread on https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/report-abuse.90/ for now.

Edit: GB ToS here https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/gunbound-origins-terms-of-service.22833/ as pointed out by Kimmy.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. OP
    OP
    JustAStyle

JustAStyle Mano

Jul 28, 2019
    Male
    1:10 AM
    Thanks for considering this . You know, I always felt such a policeman and if one day you create this role I'll be the first to supply for it

Regards