1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Which class will be fun to play as?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Plants, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    5:24 PM
    Beginner
    define "fun"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. notauser69

notauser69 Slime

Oct 22, 2020
    2:24 AM
    Shadowers is the fun solo class just like many others said before

-Very diverse skillset, majority of the skills are still useful even at 4th job
    -Has AIO package just for your. Want to 1v1 someone, Assassinate. Want to 1v4 someone, Boomerang Step
    -Want to never be hit? Smokescreen
    -Need mobility? Haste and Assaulter does it for you
    -Want extra money? Pickpocket does the job
    -Other classes require alot of HP Washing? Shadowers does not require much washing because Meso Guard reduces your damage taken.
    -Low potion consumption. They can't touch them with their better Shadow Shifter and avoid

3. CeloRox

CeloRox Slime

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    5:24 AM
    Bishop, Buccaneer
    Bucc's are for sure super fun to play :)

4. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    I'm playing pretty much all the fun classes. I started with a Bishop years ago, got bored before even reaching 3rd job.

Restarted about a year ago with Shadower and having a blast. Also started a F/P mage (I've never tried the Poison part before). Next, I'll probably go with Bucc and Hero.
    Voting on a 2nd account so I can make a Corsair on it when I have enough NX (though I'm currently playing on it now since there's an event running).

Zero intention to HP wash as I'll probably never reach HT. (The Corsair in the works is so I don't regret not doing it if I ever decide to wash way down the road.)

Having a blast. If you're not a serious player, I recommend Shadower or Corsair.

5. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    11:24 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    If all those suggestions are still overwhelming you, take my quiz:
    http://www.quiz-maker.com/QMQUDFS
    It's the most accurate one out there, and tells your deepest desires, therefore it cannot be wrong.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Koneko

Koneko Orange Mushroom

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    2:24 AM
    KonekoDxD
    Bandit, Chief Bandit
    Just tried the quiz and it guessed my most played class of all time. Well done.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:24 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    the quiz work! :eek:

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Doesn’t work for me. I’m an archer but they asked me to play a warrior.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. WohnJick

WohnJick Mano

Apr 16, 2021
    8:24 PM
    WohnJick
    can confirm, my gf is a hero and I am a drk and we boss together daily. She’s having a lot of fun putting bosses through the brandish meat grinder, no worries in the world with 30k HP and often ends up watching Netflix

not the case for me, dying is always on the table, zerking is scary, maintaining HP required to zerk means tapping 3 different potions and gluing your eyes onto the HP bar for most of the boss runs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1