1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who am I? Find out!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Sinvonie, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Sinvonie

Sinvonie Blue Snail

Oct 15, 2019
    Male
    12:58 AM
    Sinvonie
    Thief
    Sup ladies and gents,

I'm Martin, from The Netherlands, 23 years old.
    Used to play Maplestory like 8 years ago and, after listening to some soundtracks on YouTube that gave me chills, decided to start playing again. Obviously not the Maplestory it is today, but the old and, in my humble opinion, better one.

I love to get to know new people so feel free to hit me up! (IGN: Sinvonie)
    I can go anywhere from a simple surfaced chat to an in-depth-what-is-life-about-chat.
    Looking forward to meet you all, the community looks great, however I'm having some trouble getting into the game. Usually I have to start MS multiple times before it works and I've tried logging in just now but the server seems laggy and freezes often. Can someone tell me if this is me or the server and does it happen more often?

Anyway, I'd like to get to know you all so please shoot me a friend request!

Peace

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:58 PM
    Woo welcome to the server!

Most of my characters will be far too high level to really play with you, but I've recently made a KPQ mule, so if you're still around that level and would like to play, we can certainly arrange something :)

3. OP
    OP
    Sinvonie

Sinvonie Blue Snail

Oct 15, 2019
    Male
    12:58 AM
    Sinvonie
    Thief
    Would be great! I´ll be on tonight and so far lvl16 so will due. Or just a little chat is fine with me too. Can you add me or what is your IGN? I can add whoever your active on. If you´ve added me let me know! Thanks for your reply.

4. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:58 PM
    The IGN for my KPQ mule is Dickard

All of my other IGNs are in my signature. I should be around from about 5pm server time, so you've got a good window to catch up if you're hopping on now :p