1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low who is de lang?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by CrispyBacon, Apr 19, 2021.

1. CrispyBacon

CrispyBacon Red Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    8:16 PM
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I was sent to dr. de lang's lab, but I got out without exhausting his questline. I thought I could get to his lab again, which is not.
    What is supposed to happen?: availability to re-enter de lang's lab or to forfeit and restart the quest
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: during the questline 'who is de lang?'
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. OP
    OP
    CrispyBacon

CrispyBacon Red Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    8:16 PM
    Beginner
    Just in case if my explanation was unclear:

During the questline 'Who is De Lang?', you start 'What De Lang Wants' by speaking to Parwen.
    by accepting it, Parwen sends you right to De Lang's Lab. That is a part of the quest.
    and there is Dr. De Lang. You are supposed to finish 'What De Lang Wants', and start 'De Lang's Potion' by talking and exhausting his dialogue.

But, if you weren't cautious enough, you could end 'What De Lang Wants', but get out of the Lab without accepting 'De Lang's Potion'. and this, is what I'm stuck on.
    The only way in to the De Lang's Lab is at the start of 'What De Lang Wants', and since I have finished it, I'm locked from getting into De Lang's Lab.
    And as I didn't receive 'De Lang's Potion' from Dr. De Lang, I can't progress thru the questline.

It could be easier if I could forfeit the entire questline, but that's just not an option.
    [​IMG]

The possible fixes for this would be, of course, a proper attention by players.
    Other than that, developers could add 'send me to Dr. De Lang's Lab' option on Parwen, or GMs could use their rights to teleport those players who have this sort of problem.