1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Dear Mapler,

Please note that on June 11 the Terms of Service got updated. You've automatically agreed to the in-game rule changes. To familiar yourself, please view the latest post of the Terms & Conditions thread found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version (May 7~May 30, 2018). The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Did You Choose YOUR IGN?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by farewell, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. farewell

farewell Mano

Sep 4, 2017
    Male
    12:31 AM
    Aromanticism
    Cleric
    Nebula
    Hey all,

I didn't know if there was a thread like this (if there is I couldn't find it).

I'm curious though! Why did you choose the IGN you have? To be funny? Because it has a special meaning? You made it when you were 12 and have an attachment to it? It just sounds cool?

Talk about however many you have that you want to!

_____Why I chose mine_____
    Aromanticism - It's a beautiful word and it's also the name of the debut album by Moses Sumney and it's absolutely incredible.

Farewell
    - My personal favorite word to say--also the title of my senior exhibition that I had to curate when I was in college.

Limerence
    - It's just pretty!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.