1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do we have not relog into Boss Maps when logging off/DC???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bienfu, Oct 9, 2022.

1. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:03 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    my grandma liked it
    now she's reading perfectly fine

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. pharaoh

pharaoh Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    10:03 AM
    Radiologist
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Another loophole is players who are dead or about to die logging off if res isn’t available in the next 10 minutes as means to stall for res.

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    7:03 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Already covered by current ToS as aggro abuse.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Menkaure

Menkaure Blue Snail

Oct 15, 2022
    Male
    5:03 PM
    Menkaure
    Warrior
    none
    Lmfao has it ever occurred to you that perhaps some people even those who write posts maybe just maybe have a need for a bigger font for whatever reason, can you imagine that being a possibility or is that too far-fetched hmm?

But still, I have gotta give it to you that as much as it is irrelevant it is indeed funny.

5. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    It's just a joke. But seriously I like a bigger font even with my glasses on. I typically go 125% on my browser because everyone wants to write teeeeeny tiny like this

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    bienfu

bienfu Pac Pinky

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    secondpink
    Beginner
    Intermediate step:

Enable relog into boss instances with exception to HT and Zakum until alternative solution is found

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Mayushii

Mayushii Snail

Oct 20, 2021
    10:03 AM
    I've dced for several times in ht runs due to the game crashing recently. A relog option will really help me. It feels like all my effort on this game (leeching, voting, collecting money for gears) goes for nothing just because of dcing. For lots of players, ht pendants and zhelms are just like 600k or 500k, but dc will definitely ruin the game experience for some players like me.