1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Wisp NPC at Ludi Can't Revive Pets

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Anich1456, May 28, 2020.

1. Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    8:55 AM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNYv6GqaL8
    What is supposed to happen?: A pop up screen that shows which pet you want to revive
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Ludibrium , Wisp NPC
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Get the Scroll of Life first > Go Cash Shop get Water of Life > Talk to NPC
    Extra information (optional): So after clicking on the Wisp NPC and it bugged out, i proceed to click on the crystal that usually would bring you down the Ludi Tower but then the Crystal NPC does not respond, but some of the other NPC's work just fine

2. OP
    OP
    Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    8:55 AM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    Ohh actually just realised that i had no pet as a doll XD but then again when i spoke to the Wisp NPC , it did not notify me that i did not have a doll. Whereas Mar the Fairy In Ellinia did