1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Jump Quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by damon182, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. damon182

damon182 Brown Teddy

Apr 13, 2021
    Male
    4:37 AM
    SendMeDOGE
    Shadower
    I know for most of you this shit is easy. But I'm trash at jump quests (I spent 6 hours on the ZJQ and only got halfway through the first map), and skills being locked behind a dumb jump quest is stupid.

You may say "oh that's how old maplestory was", but did V62 Maplestory have CWKPQ? The server in its nature is not traditonal to V62. So I Suggest a way gets added to 'skip' the zakum jq.

I propose a 100m fee to skip the JQ for that character's lifetime (not account, just character)

Pros:
    -Removes mesos from the game
    -Decreases inflation
    -Friendlier to noobs
    -I can make a NL/pally

Cons:
    -Literally none

This proposed mechanic will allow people like myself and others to actually make characters that have skills locked behind zakum, without having to break the rules of the game. ZJQ services are a real thing, I have never used one, but believe me they do exist. This will give a way for people who are ungodly bad at jump quests to actually create characters who CAN ENDGAME.

This is not a suggestion to remove the JQ just maybe add an alternative for the smooth-brains like myself who have wasted legit days of in-game time attempting it.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.