1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I guess I should introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Annolis, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:39 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Did you just advance to 2nd, 3rd or 4th job and get a "Conga Rats" from some random character? It's likely me!

Hi! I've been playing MapleLegends for about a year now. I used to play on Khaini and was primarily an ore merchant for the guild Contagious. I first played on version .32 and quit just after .99. My favorite versions were around .75. I have 12 characters, one of each class, primarily because I love to beta test stuff. I've been methodically taking all of my characters looking for any kind of glitches that I can find. I was responsible for reporting all of the questing bugs that I found on MapleRoyals - which is the primary reason why I quit their server and came over here! THINGS WORK HERE!!!

I'm currently in the guild Aloha, but it seems to be dying and am looking for an active guild. I know that is difficult, given most private servers only keep players for a limited amount of time. I do, however, encourage the staff to continue developing the game the best they can and eventually take charge of the server to make it what MapleStory should have been. Nostalgia wears off after a while, but making the game something unique will keep people playing. I'm certain that the difficulty in what I'm advocating is intense, but anything worth doing is never easy.

At any rate, I've returned to my old pack-rat ways and will probably have anything you're looking for if you're under level 60 - within reason, of course...everyone needs Mateon Tentacles and the drums from those pesky Drumming Bunnies. I do have a guild of just my characters, so if you'd like to have access to someone in your guild that has any character you need, send me an invite. All of my characters are 48-63 for the time being.

My store is called The Junk Yard for a reason - I sell crap!

Anyway...Hello everyone!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 16
  2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

4:39 AM
    Nice to meet u! im Julie if u ever need help killing something

• Like Like x 1
  3. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    5:39 AM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    She kills your boner like no other

Welcome~!

• Like Like x 6
  4. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    11:39 PM
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    I am from Khaini too, back in about '06

• Like Like x 1
  5. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    Goblin
    Mafia
    Hey man, I swear I've LPQ'd with you on almost every character I had; I still don't know who you really are except for the conga rats.

ok that happened to rhyme a little but yeah about time you made an intro! Very well spoken too :) LitterBox is looking for people to kick out our mules atm, as long as you're cool with bossing in a year LOL

• Like Like x 3
  6. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    R>Zrun 28-08-2017

Also welcome to the server. Feels weird to say that to someone who plays as long as I do :p. Nice to hear from you though :)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

4:39 AM
    Fuck my life cuz this is true

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I started playing in December of 2006. If that's when you quit, I don't think we would have met. LOL! Good to see former Khaini peeps, though.

9. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Well, I won't be doing any more LPQs. All 12 of my characters have glasses...and I am most definitely tired of that PQ. I would, however, enjoy coming over to a new guild. If my mules can be in the Alliance, that would be awesome! A few donations to expand that guild to allow for everyone's mules to be in it would be functional, I think? I'm not sure how much bossing I could do, though, as my efforts to level all of my characters takes a lot of time. I am resourceful, though. GPQ with me and that first stage is a piece of cake!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    Goblin
    Mafia
    oh man for sure, just message me on Goblin when you have time. We have a separate guild atm for all the mules :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    6:39 AM
    Where can I find your junk yard????

12. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    ~'05-06 Khaini here as well. There's no way we met, right? That'd be just too perfect.

aaaand welcome of course!

13. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Usually in ch1 fm7, but if I don't get a door spot I put it in fm8. Right now I have a great sale on OPQ Diary pages.

14. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Thank you! And more than likely no. I played from December of '06 to '10.