1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low APQ Keys disappear sometimes

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bisque, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Bisque

Bisque Blue Snail

Nov 18, 2020
    Female
    9:07 PM
    Bisque
    Outlaw, Gunslinger
    Toilet
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I farm 10 keys after I run my apqs and wait by Amos to get a ticket after 6 hours. Sometimes when I talk to Amos in advance, he will tell me my timer isn't up but then take the 10 keys from my inventory, no chat log indicating that -10 keys. Then I have to go farm another 10 keys. Additionally, sometimes he will say that I am ready to get another ticket, take my 10 keys, not give me a ticket. I would need to @ dispose in order to talk to him again and then he will tell me to collect 10 keys.

What is supposed to happen?: Just the dialogue indicating when my timer would be up. Or he would take my 10 keys and hand me a ticket once timer is up.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I noticed it when I would leave clients open and wait by Amos. Sometimes it would happen when I log back the next day to get a ticket.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Unfortunately it is random and I've never screen recorded this happening, I've asked around other APQ people and it seems to have only happened to me.
    Extra information (optional):

• Great Work Great Work x 1