1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Character creation dice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Ah-av, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Ah-av

Ah-av Snail

Apr 5, 2024
    Male
    5:49 AM
    Ahhav
    Magician
    Hey Im wondering if the dice plays any role in making a new character? Should i just roll highest strength or stat for your class? If i make a mage should i be aiming for int rather?

Sorry new player and dont know if it matter or if stats reset before job adv or what!

Thanks

2. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    5:49 PM
    Peke
    Night Lord
    Pigu
    For mage, always roll highest INT (10 or 11).
    For other classes, roll highest INT for HP washing.

If you don't plan to wash at all (i.e. taking HP challenges),
    then roll highest main/secondary stats for that class.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    3:49 AM
    Corsair
    I usually go for 4 in the stats I never want, but if I'm HP washing I go for 11 INT to save AP resets. Although I don't play enough to outpace my voting income anymore :p. The stats you roll matter until you have enough vote cash to not care about a couple of AP resets. If you are a new player I recommend getting the best stats you can because vote cash is scarce.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:49 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    sincerely? If you don't want a char with a "perfect" wash, roll the approximate one, then fix it with APR