1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

nib mp washing questions

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jem, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    1:31 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    so I started washing extremely late (120) and to my surprise I found out there was a different way to HP wash 5 times per level using fresh AP into MP(as long as you have the appropriate INT base) and reset x2. As you can imagine I was very excited, and quickly began to work on my late washing.

While washing I had a spreadsheet going trying to keep track of all these extra resets and where AP was being allocated. But a couple things happened.

1. Lost track of how much AP I was actually suppose to have in dex now that I have finished adding fresh AP to MP. Is there a way to find out what amount of total AP you are suppose to have at a specific level?

2. Not only was I MP washing but I was also wearing INT equips. Coming to a whooping 240 Int 2 washes per lvl regular washing. As you can see adding Fresh AP to MP plus the extra MP from the INT has giving me a lot of extra MP.
    Using min MP formula found online for archers (if someone can give me the best one for legends since I found a few online) it says I have around 500 extra mp.
    My second question is I'm pretty sure I reset and allocated all of my previous AP that went straight into MP then reset to HP&DEX.
    Is there a way to see if this extra MP is from adding to MP (aka I'm missing resets into hp/dex) OR is this MP I got from having INT base and equips and can just wash out adding freah AP to HP then resetting to DEX?

Phew that's a lot of info...and I'm sure I didn't word everything as great as I wanted...just looking see if anyone had any suggestion how I could maybe sort some of this up. If not... whatever still have that HT HP ;)

2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:31 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    If you had nothing but dex, your dex score would be 18 + 5*level.

You can't tell where exactly extra MP comes from. All I can tell you is extra MP is extra MP, and you can keep exchanging it for HP until you reach the minimum MP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    1:31 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Thanks man, seems I was just slightly over thinking the whole situation...story of my life xD

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:31 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Slight fix. It's 18 + 5*(level-1)

13 + 5*level.

Assuming you are 3rd job or higher. Otherwise take off 5.

• Like Like x 1