1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Descartar aviso

NLC subway disconnect

Tema en 'Accepted' iniciado por Charles, 8 Abr 2015.

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

2 Feb 2015
    Masculino
    Ga
    08:20
    I am playing a Mac client, so I understand these things can be different but this is something I have never experienced before in any server. Every time I buy a ticket to NLC and board the subway, as soon as the subway takes off, I disconnect from the server with the traditional pop up "you cannot connect" window at the log in screen. When I relog, I am back in kerning, ticket and mesos still missing. Tried 3 times, same result 3 times. IF this has already been reported and I missed the post, I sincerely apologizer for waisting the time of the staff.
    Cheers,
    Charles

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

9 Sep 2014
    Masculino
    Moderator Post
    Our log shows that you auto timed out twice after boarding the subway. Sometimes this occurs on map changes if you have been sitting in one place too long, without sending any packets to the server. You usually ping out after 15 seconds if your client does not send a pong back to the server within that time period (e.g. if your internet goes down). With that being said, don't think it's a server problem, but something I'll leave open for a day or two to see if it continues to be a problem for you or anybody else. I'm sure Kimberly or I would be fine with refunding your tickets if you'd like.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

2 Feb 2015
    Masculino
    Ga
    No refund necessary, thanks for the quick reply!

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página