1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low [Website Bug] Library Menu Bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Luu, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Luu

Luu Pac Pinky

May 15, 2021
    Male
    6:22 PM
    LuuBluum
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When I hit "previous" on the library on the equipment screen for any option that isn't weapons, it actually takes me to the next page. Even if there is no next page; it'll take me to a blank selection. It seems I can do this to arbitrary amounts. If I hit previous on hats on page 2, it takes me to page 3.
    What is supposed to happen?: Previous should take me to the n-1'th page, not the n+1th page.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: The library website.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Go to the equipment page for something that isn't weapons, go to some page other than the first, and then press "prev".
    Extra information (optional): I've had issues with this for a bit now. I am using a Chromium-based browser (Vivaldi, specifically). I have not tested this with other browsers.

2. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    3:22 PM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    Thanks for reporting this. It's certainly an issue that's been brought up before, at least informally on discord. I'm not sure that it's been filed before in the forums, but I'll use this post to track it.

From SnorkSnork in discord (from a pin):
    And a gif of the behavior from another person:

[​IMG]