1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Delay/Latency while CCing

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by CaptainNemo, May 8, 2024.

1. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Slimy

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    1:32 AM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I began noticing an issue specifically with my Bowmaster Mekhane where I have a roughly 2-4 second delay when channel changing. Gifs at bottom for reference.
    What is supposed to happen?: No delay during CCing
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Any map any channel I attempt to CC in.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Open menu, select change channel, choose any channel other than the one i'm on.
    Extra information (optional): So this issue I've come to find ONLY targets my Bowmaster, ign Mekhane. I've tested other characters on that account, as well as other accounts, within the same client and they were able to CC with no delay/latency issues. Gifs below to demonstrate.

My Outlaw CaptainNemo CCing without a delay, same map, same channel as Mekhane. Other characters on the same account as Mekhane and other accounts have similar timing as CaptainNemo.
    [​IMG]

Mekhane CCing with a noticeable delay compared to CaptainNemo.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tigre

Tigre Mano

Feb 13, 2019
    Male
    9:32 AM
    Fighter, Dark Knight, Shadower
    I've started having the same issue, although not to that length, with my characters and I don't know if it's the same for you but it always seems to be whichever client I open first.

3. thechild

thechild Timer

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    4:32 AM
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    I get this from time to time in cwk hunting bf and cc surfing. Sometimes it will dc me though and I get the “already logged in bug”