1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

brunandes's Recent Activity

1. brunandes rated yurain's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

Just some quick thoughts as a still lightly washed player, who mostly HP pot (honster) once every 2 hit on HT. I kinda estimate myself...

Aug 13, 2022 at 6:25 PM
  2. brunandes rated Motto's post Disagree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

Cause even pre-patch the pot was a waste on you. More reasons for you to not use it after patch. How hard can it get to understand...

Aug 13, 2022 at 6:24 PM
  3. brunandes rated Eighty's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

This isn't a non-issue. Having to spam grilled cheese or barbs AND elixirs while training at gallos (also having to teleport down and...

Aug 13, 2022 at 6:22 PM
  4. brunandes rated firstwolf's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

Motto, you’re ignoring what players are saying and you’re strawmanning/cherry picking arguments. Players between levels 90-120 are...

Aug 13, 2022 at 6:22 PM
  5. brunandes rated firstwolf's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

To the staff reading, Are there any published server statistics about meso income and expenditure bracketed by character level? I have a...

Aug 13, 2022 at 5:57 PM
  6. brunandes rated Megic's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

I did wrote, from past experience with this method, its not gonna work because i already played in a server that implemented the same...

Aug 13, 2022 at 5:35 PM
  7. brunandes rated Megic's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

MapleStory players tend to think that if you decide to touch this game you have to play an average 10 hrs a day in order to progress,...

Aug 13, 2022 at 5:34 PM
  8. brunandes rated Chelmsford's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

In my experience personally, I was gifted 2 sets of steelies and an ilbi when I first started by friendly players. If I had to recharge...

Aug 13, 2022 at 5:00 PM
  9. brunandes rated noBalance's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

I must ask, do any of your balance team have NL AS MAIN ? from quick look on the GMs forum profiles it looks like most of you are...

Aug 13, 2022 at 4:50 PM
  10. brunandes rated Alyosha's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

If players are expected to use iframes from PB in order to dodge seds, then is it not fair to say that by the language used here,...

Aug 13, 2022 at 4:48 PM
  11. brunandes rated vitriaxx's post Agree in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

As a new player who don’t have a lot of mesos those potion changes really hurt…

Aug 13, 2022 at 4:46 PM
  12. brunandes liked XiannvTeng02's post in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

Thanks for all the changes and balances! I understand the reasoning...Still, why "punish" the majority of the community (casual players...

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:53 AM
  13. brunandes liked Ambrose's post in the thread Information Anniversary/Summer Event 2022 Balance Changes [Explained].

Also for NL’s, since shadow star was nerfed back to vanilla, why not rebuff alchemist back to vanilla?

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:50 AM
  14. brunandes liked twing1's post in the thread Timeless Moonlight: Increase Maximum Number of Upgrades Available.

Title. Timeless Moonlight is a level 150 end game cape that is in direct competition with but falls short of the level 90 Crimsonheart...

upload_2022-8-11_11-1-12.png upload_2022-8-11_11-1-33.png Aug 12, 2022 at 2:10 AM
  15. brunandes rated optifreepure's post Agree in the thread Make items be stackable to 400~1000.

This would save a lot of space and make it easier to organize things, current limit of 200 is too low imo

Aug 11, 2022 at 1:13 AM