1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

codiacs's Recent Activity

1. codiacs rated Jaynus's post Agree in the thread Important New System for White Scrolls (Feedback Thread).

I urge you to try multi-mage farming before coming to such conclusions. You'll be lucky to get 5m/hr per mage with good rng. Most of the...

Aug 1, 2021 at 3:50 AM
  2. codiacs rated Nise's post Great Work in the thread [Guide] Major Bosses & HP Required.

Summary of Major Bosses & Required HP Values on MapleLegends: Level RangeBossHP Required 180+Pink Bean12k + HB or 19.2k clean BUT...

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:08 PM
  3. codiacs liked Nightz777's post in the thread [Guide] Major Bosses & HP Required.

Auf Haven confirmed ;)

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:07 PM
  4. codiacs rated Eighty's post Agree in the thread Relog into PB.

please allow us to relog back into the boss map at most once when we crash or dc.

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:01 PM
  5. codiacs rated heartanium's post Disagree in the thread NOVA’S ART SHOP BECAUSE I KEEP DCING IN HT [OPEN].

moses ill draw u but im not drawing ur mf naked LMAO

Jul 29, 2021 at 5:08 AM
  6. codiacs rated akashsky's post Agree in the thread Balance Pink Bean Statue stages.

If you take a look at pink bean, the statue stage essentially makes melee attackers second rate, unviable classes at the expedition. If...

Jul 27, 2021 at 10:55 PM
  7. codiacs rated RegalStar's post Agree in the thread Accepted Revert the Ellin forest map changes.

:( I like the idea of having a secret hideout that can only be reached via tele rocks. Granted it would be a kinda crappy hideout with...

Jul 27, 2021 at 7:34 PM
  8. codiacs replied to the thread Accepted Revert the Ellin forest map changes.

+1 to this. After all, that taxi to ant tunnel still exists in lith harbour, and other things like Jr boogies and that pit with the...

Jul 27, 2021 at 2:11 AM
  9. codiacs rated iPippy's post Creative in the thread PB DPM Flex Thread.

Was this the run you used some Lucky 7 on statues?

Jul 26, 2021 at 11:31 PM
  10. codiacs rated Alyosha's post Agree in the thread LUK Mage [End game scenarios].

Lemme just chaos a 90 stat Timeless Pendant brb

Jul 25, 2021
  11. codiacs rated -ovv's post Creative in the thread Dragon's Breath Skill Improvements (4th job Archer).

Make dragon's breath a magic attack please. :yay:

Jul 25, 2021
  12. codiacs rated krispu's post Great Work in the thread Drew my main while taking a break!.

HEAVY apologies for how messy this is >_> been really lazy with actually making presentable art lately [IMG] (plus said main in game)...

Jul 25, 2021
  13. codiacs liked MachineManga's post in the thread Machine Manga Art Store.

CURRENTLY CLOSED - ALL SLOTS TAKEN UP Check back in September INTRO Hi, I'm doing some art in exchange for meso. I'm quite new to...

Jul 25, 2021