1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

codiacs's Recent Activity

1. codiacs rated geospiza's post Great Work in the thread Generating summaries of forum posts.

## why-is-account-sharing-bad.14808 thread: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/why-is-account-sharing-bad.14808 -...

May 17, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  2. codiacs rated HappyFestus's post Agree in the thread Accepted Make pots usable on mounts/Dark sight.

Just a little QoL thing. It only takes a couple seconds to dismount/get out of DS and repot, but it's just kind of annoying....

May 15, 2021 at 5:46 PM
  3. codiacs liked Shivering's post in the thread Nise's Formula Compilation.

I think you should add MP/HP level up and maybe the flat reset value formulas

May 14, 2021 at 11:54 AM
  4. codiacs rated CoolDavid's post Informative in the thread Thief Shadower Bossing Guide.

Great guide! I would add one great tip, u can taunt JC summon mobs, when u see they have low hp bar taunt them for higher exp

May 13, 2021 at 4:50 AM
  5. codiacs rated CleverCookie's post Agree in the thread (not) Shiverings new meso journal.

what in the fresh hell

May 12, 2021 at 9:07 PM
  6. codiacs replied to the thread English is weird.

I say meso like meso soup

May 12, 2021 at 8:05 PM
  7. codiacs rated Michii's post Great Work in the thread Sketchii Doodles.

Hi there SlimeGrin I recently got back into Maple and would like to fund my broke character while practicing drawing on the side. Not...

May 11, 2021
  8. codiacs replied to the thread Sketchii Doodles.

Helo, very cute drawings! Please draw this char [IMG] TY MapleF2 You can contact me on discord at Codiacs#5760 if you need more...

May 11, 2021