1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
db42

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Sep 1, 2020
Local time:
6:53 PM

Following 3

Home Page:
Freelancer

Share This Page

db42

Red Snail, Male, from Israel

db42 was last seen:
Sep 1, 2020
    1. There are no messages on db42's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://maplelegends.com/api/getavatar?name=orix22
    Freelancer
    IGN:
    orix22
    Job:
    • Cleric
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pokemons
    Hey thanks for reading more about me,

so where do I start, Let's start somewhere around 13 years ago, when I was 10 years old (yes that's right I'm 23 already :p)
    Right after my parents upgraded my computer from an old Pentium Windows 98 version to the new windows XP sp1! haha

I loved that computer world... trying to understand how the light that is coming off my screen is doing what I tell it to do, just looking at a mouse move made me passioned about software and how everything works in the computer world, I started dismantling any unused random electric junk I could find, camera, toasters and whatever was cheap enough and electronic. I wanted to see what's inside how it all works, just to be disappointed that there is absolutely no magic involved in the process.
    anywho, after finding out how hard the hardware world is (lol even the name starts with hard) I focused my energy on a more realistic world, the software world (again by the name of it we can learn again that soft means ezz hehe and that's the most a 10 years old is capable of)

ok so while I'm doing all of that stuff, my friends sitting at their homes trying out games, one of them friends literally made me try out MapleStory and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Yes, Maplestory was the first game I ever played right after Config (hehe it was more like a keyboard then a game where you press on buttons and the computer shows you puzzles and sounds of animals[lol age 8 was fun])

I remember playing this game as much as I can, back then leveling was 10x harder than nowadays, especially when you are 10 years old who is still learning English and the computer terms slang lol

I was the noobest player of them all you guessed it right, Out of all my friend I came in late to the party haha, As much fun as I made as a noob I've only made it to level 32, Became a cleric and accedantly launched myself with a black Taxi straight to the dark forest of Sleepywoods :/ without Mesos or any scrolls, friends or anything else to do, I decided my will power is too strong to give up, I fought, I fought an entire year to leave this place, without mana, hp, and Mesos I fought my way through this dark forest without ever knowing there's an exit on the other side lmao, and I gave up, haha I gave up on maple, around 13 years ago haha

So heartbroken and bored, 13 years later, after trying every game you could think of, Something was missing, Maplestory nostalgia!! and let me tell you that!! this private server is way more than an ordinary private server, after playing the real Maplestory for 2 months, I figured waittt where is all the stuff I use to do, I even choose an Explorer but no the game refused to let me play like the old times and shot me straight into level 120 with this damn fire burning event in no time, in about 1 week and the game was too complicated for me to handle, and I gave up again, went through the "looking for a new game" cycle all over again just to end up on this original MapleStory master peace you people call MapleLegends

Thank you whoever helped to make sure I experience that nostalgia MapleStory feeling I had back then.