1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Edann's Recent Activity

1. Edann replied to the thread Remove the magic cap.

This is the next logical step in the previous spell dmg rework - this server thrives from its enthusiast players. "But theres only a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  2. Edann rated Ferluci's post Disagree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Yes lets remove whole cap thousands of dev hours for like 2 persons

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  3. Edann liked LeonardoJF's post in the thread Remove the magic cap.

oh yes, sorry if what I said seemed rude, I agree with you both, I only asked about the numbers in case you have an analysis

4. Edann rated Vowels's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Please keep the topic about the mage situation, I acknowledge other classes might have similarities as far as "blocked feelings of...

5. Edann rated Vowels's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Dear maplers Foxpat Did you know magic caps out at 1999 tma? That means anything over it does exactly nothing. This has been mage...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  6. Edann liked Syrinz's post in the thread I wish I could play.

We've decided to lock this forum thread to prevent further instances of attention seeking or bullying. Nightz has explained it well on...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  7. Edann rated Cornwall's post Agree in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

If you asked this to the appropiate people surely the response would go along the lines of "yes of course! Its standard practice. But...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  8. Edann rated fartsy's post Agree in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

i don't believe you are the focus of this funeral

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  9. Edann rated fartsy's post Informative in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

here's a nice picture of a kangaroo [IMG]

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  10. Edann rated beegoratto's post Agree in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

Is there even a single other case where warnings were used as strikes?

11. Edann rated mjk's post Agree in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

One of the most blatant cases of political assassination I have ever seen... It went something like this: change the rules ->...