1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

fael's Recent Activity

1. fael replied to the thread Can We Increase KPQ Level? :).

yeah exactly. i know a lot of ppl who rather leech/grind the whole way to 120 so lets remove pqs/quests? that makes no sense. balancing...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:21 PM
  2. fael liked Godfry's post in the thread Can We Increase KPQ Level? :).

You don't see any reason? Or, you don't mind doing the Ariant questline so you think everyone should be doing it from 30-34? As Makeup...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  3. fael replied to the thread Need a 4th job warrior to do El Nath pq for skill book.

i help u. pm rappa

Apr 26, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  4. fael rated Godfry's post Agree in the thread Can We Increase KPQ Level? :).

Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the KPQ level range to 21~35 from 21~31. I think this would be almost...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:55 AM
  5. fael rated Toon's post Friendly in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

Like every other revolutionary prophet, Skarmory was murdered. There won't ever be another MapleLegends player to come close to his...

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:30 AM
  6. fael replied to the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

damn I wish you loved me at least 1/3 of what you love Skarmory

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:30 AM
  7. fael replied to the thread Sad to have left but grateful for the memories.

stay and play casually!!!!!

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:32 AM
  8. fael rated Kori's post Friendly in the thread Sad to have left but grateful for the memories.

TL;DR - left ML in 2022 to focus on being a new mother, came back to forums to relive a bit of nostalgia. I’ve only posted here once or...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:31 AM
  9. fael rated Kargo's post Great Work in the thread Getting rid of reused textures (e.g. Gold Surfboard - Purple Surfboard).

Legends being in my eyes "Old School Maple but better", I think it would be nice to revamp reused textures which, while having been in...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  10. fael liked Gurk's post in the thread Add 30%/70% Bot Dex Scrolls w/ Acc to Gachapon.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

upload_2024-4-24_1-32-21.png upload_2024-4-24_1-32-59.png Apr 24, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  11. fael rated Krythan's post Agree in the thread revised Keen Eyes..

Except the NL's that washed to 30k HP, and also have the highest avoid in the game.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  12. fael rated Krythan's post Agree in the thread revised Keen Eyes..

...why?

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  13. fael rated RemiIia's post Disagree in the thread revised Keen Eyes..

since NLs are lacking in damage variance. [IMG] Increases the range of attack using throwing weapons such as throwing stars & knives....

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  14. fael liked Dimez's post in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

RIP the GOAT and the GOAT banker

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  15. fael rated Swesticer's post Great Work in the thread SweSticer's Gear progress Journal (RNG simulator).

Attempt #21 [ATTACH] Dang we making BIG progress in this journal now. Sold the 13att, feels pretty f good to get some mesos refunded...

upload_2024-4-23_3-54-45.png Apr 23, 2024 at 6:38 PM