1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

FCOArlo's Recent Activity

1. FCOArlo rated Cornwall's post Great Work in the thread Corn's Horntail Journal (inspired by Akashsky's).

It has been a while since I updated this (as I said in the OP im not very good at keeping these things up). As of recently, I kept...

upload_2022-5-19_1-1-30.png May 19, 2022 at 7:42 AM
  2. FCOArlo rated Gurk's post Agree in the thread HT DPM45 Flex Thread.

Some relatively humble bucc numbers for reference since we only seem to have tinii's pog numbers to make everyone else feel bad...

run1.png run2.png May 19, 2022 at 7:41 AM
  3. FCOArlo rated Selquin's post Great Work in the thread HT DPM45 Flex Thread.

Level 151 bowmaster cogs [IMG]

May 19, 2022 at 6:13 AM
  4. FCOArlo rated adoncho's post Friendly in the thread Road to 2b mesos... goby style~.

bumping the goat

May 14, 2022 at 9:51 AM
  5. FCOArlo rated -ovv's post Friendly in the thread Making Heros Useful Again.

I'm not sure why heroes are complaining about their 10m+ single target dummy dpm, especially when they're given things like stance to...

May 13, 2022 at 6:29 PM
  6. FCOArlo replied to the thread Road to 2b mesos... goby style~.

LF > more goby content

May 13, 2022 at 5:24 PM