1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally's Recent Activity

1. Finally rated -ovv's post Informative in the thread Temple of time - events.

Going from ToT to Leafre takes 10 seconds. You can just log off once you turn into a dragon and relog and you'll be on the other side.

Jun 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM
  2. Finally rated idjit's post Agree in the thread Low Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave are much stronger than regular Primitive Boars.

Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave (the map inside the cave in the map where...

Jun 15, 2021 at 12:26 PM
  3. Finally rated idjit's post Informative in the thread Low Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave are much stronger than regular Primitive Boars.

It was added in the latest patch while they were changing the maps I think

Jun 15, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  4. Finally liked DrJason's post in the thread Low Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave are much stronger than regular Primitive Boars.

These boars are "violent primitive boars" in GMS and have 853 attack, which in pre-BB gives like 5800 damage. This is clearly a mistake,...

Jun 15, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  5. Finally rated Jafel's post Informative in the thread Continuing Shivering's 1-30 challenge.

50m added to the prize pool by the legend himself Shivering !!! Grand total of the prize pool is now 150m and 10.5k donor nx

Jun 15, 2021 at 2:55 AM
  6. Finally liked Kimberly's post in the thread Update Live Anniversary Update: June 14, 2021.

Hope you're enjoying our anniversary events! The following changes have been made without the need of a restart: - Increased Big Cream...

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:23 AM
  7. Finally rated Slime's post Great Work in the thread MapleLegends Market button.

Weird flex but I drew this button 6 years ago. (Took the "Trade" button and changed the word to "Market".)

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:19 AM
  8. Finally liked Kimberly's post in the thread MapleLegends Market button.

I've listed a lot of features in the MapleLegends Features & Information section. Funnily enough, I forgot the most used feature of them...

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:18 AM
  9. Finally rated whatdatoast's post Informative in the thread MapleLegends Market button.

Maple Tip: There are also a lot of maps that will teleport you to previous maps if you change channel (jr balrog sanctuary, showa...

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:18 AM
  10. Finally rated imsteven's post Great Work in the thread Who's the most skilled (or luckiest) at Cake Jump Quest?.

[IMG]

Jun 14, 2021 at 6:45 PM
  11. Finally rated Motto's post Funny in the thread Give us blowfish pet.

[IMG]

Jun 14, 2021 at 6:40 PM
  12. Finally rated lemonpasta's post Informative in the thread A Meso-saving guide that no one needs..

Welcome to Lemonpasta’s Meso-saving guide! :heart: (ign: Lemonravioli, Joelle and Ethel) [SPOILER] Back to the topic... With the...

upload_2021-6-14_18-14-12.jpeg upload_2021-6-14_18-15-8.png upload_2021-6-14_18-15-8.png upload_2021-6-14_18-26-42.jpeg Jun 14, 2021 at 2:34 PM
  13. Finally rated esky's post Great Work in the thread Active Anniversary Community Event 2021.

Name and IGN: Ben/esky Chosen item: Sky-Blue Wooden Chair :pinkbean: Poster: https://imgur.com/ZTfxv9w [IMG] Notes: I don't know...

Jun 14, 2021 at 2:30 PM
  14. Finally rated Edann's post Friendly in the thread The systematic discrimination against the Poison element in MapleLegends.

(The following is my personal opinion, and is unrelated to staff) I 100% agree with the sentiment on this. I think the random...

Jun 14, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  15. Finally rated tobymcxs's post Informative in the thread I am so tilted....

Washing isn't optional, but I think 170 base int is kinda overkill on a shad tbh if you're MP washing. I felt the same way when I had...

Jun 14, 2021 at 11:22 AM