1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
HonorDojo

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Jul 2, 2020
Local time:
3:16 PM
Home Page:
Pixel Artist

Share This Page

HonorDojo

Red Snail, Male, from Heaven's Door

An Asian Artist / Gamer Who Doesn't Know When To Stop Smiling :B May 8, 2017

HonorDojo was last seen:
Jul 2, 2020
    1. HonorDojo
      HonorDojo
      An Asian Artist / Gamer Who Doesn't Know When To Stop Smiling :B
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.twitch.tv/HonorDojo
    Pixel Artist
    IGN:
    HonorDojo
    Job:
    • Bandit
    Level:
    My name is Colby but you can call me Honjo, it's a mixture of my full Username Honor = Hon / Jo = Dojo with those we have Honjo! Anway aside from all that I'm an Artist and Gamer!

I enjoy boxing been doing it for a long time, on top of Basketball, if I didn't dedicate myself to other things, I'd probably love to play it professionally. I don't think I'm the particular height for it though.Other than being on my computer or working at my job 6 days a week, on my free time I tend to hangout with my friends IRL or just on Discord / Skype.

This pretty much summarizes everything about me, I tend to edit this more in the future.

Signature

[​IMG]