1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HotCow's Recent Activity

1. HotCow rated beegoratto's post Informative in the thread Scrolling for Secondary Stats (and why you shouldn't bother).

Gonna try to keep this super short and sweet. Let's start with some 4th grade math that I hope everyone here knows: the distributive...

archerbasestats.png nlbasestats.png May 3, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  2. HotCow rated fartsy's post Agree in the thread Notice Recruitment: Pixel Artists & Map Designers to Shape Our World!.

cow pets, cow events, cow throwing stars, cow bullets, cow megaphones, cow set effects, cow chairs, seasonal ht/pb cow dress up

May 1, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  3. HotCow rated Tarnished's post Informative in the thread 2024 tier list?.

Corsair stronk and underrated, especially if you like to run bosses with less than 4 people. It's easier to slot in a Sair than other...

May 1, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  4. HotCow replied to the thread 2024 tier list?.

Why is no one mentioning corsair? Legit question

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  5. HotCow rated Pasta's post Great Work in the thread Accepted Absolve Gaviota from Summon Sins.

The bird will be freed in the coming patch. The fact that it needs to be recast after each hit makes it virtually similar to any other...

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  6. HotCow rated Swesticer's post Informative in the thread A Qubsane Corsair Bossing Journal!.

Regarding the Bishop placement I prefer keeping mine on the edge of statue as shown in picture. You sacrifice a few 100k dpm. But make...

upload_2024-4-1_14-38-49.png Apr 29, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  7. HotCow rated akashsky's post Informative in the thread Akash Sky's Horntail Journal.

The way it works for corsairs is that 1 point of dex = 0.125 avoid. 1 point of luk = 0.5 avoid. INT and str will add 0 avoid. And...

Apr 29, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  8. HotCow rated RemiIia's post Agree in the thread The Water Of Life..

[IMG] Can we please have Water of Life bring our pets back to life simply by double-clicking it? I know this was change added in a later...

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  9. HotCow rated Gurk's post Agree in the thread Increase Cap on Amorian Basket Stacks.

Originally, Amorian Baskets did not stack at all until a change was made back in 2020 that allowed them to stack up to 5. However, I ask...

Apr 29, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  10. HotCow rated Swesticer's post Great Work in the thread SweSticer's Gear progress Journal (RNG simulator).

Attempt #22 [ATTACH] LEEEEEETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +5 +5 on both def/wep att :cool::cool::cool: We making BIG...

upload_2024-4-28_7-17-47.png upload_2024-4-28_7-18-8.png Apr 28, 2024 at 12:38 PM