1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jasper

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
May 21, 2015
Local time:
4:37 AM

Followers 2

Home Page:

Share This Page

Jasper

Red Snail, Male, from USA D.C.

time you enjoy wasted is not wasted time Feb 7, 2015

Jasper was last seen:
May 21, 2015
    1. Zoro
      Zoro
      im pretty sure the thread about gunslinger was a long while ago and they already discussed the solution to the problem, i dont think u needed to post there as it might provoke them...
      1. NSFW
        NSFW
        There was no solution nor was there a problem. These forums are inactive enough that it doesn't matter whether a thread is older.
        Feb 19, 2015
      2. Jasper
        Jasper
        Oh woops wasn't paying attention to the timestamp, also you could have inboxed me this instead of publicly announcing it lol..
        Feb 20, 2015
    2. Jasper
      Jasper
      time you enjoy wasted is not wasted time
  • About

Home Page:
    http://euphxoric.tumblr.com/
    Hobbies:
    -B-boying
    -Skateboarding
    -90's hip-hop vinyl collector
    -Balisong
    -Anime

Favorite artists:
    -Biggie
    -Big L
    -Raekwon
    -Wu-tang clan
    -GZA

Why I am here:
    I am here to relive the golden era of my childhood. From training non-stop for several hours on end to chatting with close homies 4 in the morning, I am here for a good time
    IGN: Jasper
    Guild: Notorious

Signature

IGN: Wrath
    Guild: Notorious
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]