1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kargo's Recent Activity

1. Kargo liked Pasta's post in the thread Allow Warriors to use daggers for all non-weapon-specific skills.

It's not technically impossible (it'd require client work so not very high up in the priority list), but it would likely end up as a...

Oct 5, 2024 at 10:37 PM
  2. Kargo replied to the thread Allow Warriors to use daggers for all non-weapon-specific skills.

Yep! The thought behind it is just opening up another fun build, which is nice since this server obviously doesn't get new classes. I...

Oct 5, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  3. Kargo liked LeChonks's post in the thread Allow Warriors to use daggers for all non-weapon-specific skills.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Saw this on another server that's running on an older(?) version of ms. Wondering if it's possible for it to come to...

upload_2024-10-5_19-16-45.png upload_2024-10-5_19-16-53.png Oct 5, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  4. Kargo rated Illbean's post Great Work in the thread Active [Community Event] Design a Weapon Cover!.

My attempt at a new staff design. I wanted something that would work for a Dragon Bishop, considering we've Bahamut and Summon Dragon....

DragonStaff_WIP6.png DragonStaff_WithChar.png DragonStaff.png DragonStaff_WIP1.png DragonStaff_WIP2.png DragonStaff_WIP3.png DragonStaff_WIP4.png DragonStaff_WIP5.png DragonStaff_WIP6.png DragonStaff_ROTATED.png Oct 5, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  5. Kargo rated Cabbagehead's post Great Work in the thread Active [Community Event] Design a Weapon Cover!.

IGN(s): Pangoiin Weapon Name: Mushroom Pipedream Weapon Description: A mystery artifact that puff out mana smoke, its shape could...

mpd.png mpd-2.png c.png Oct 4, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  6. Kargo rated RemiIia's post Agree in the thread Active [Community Event] Design a Weapon Cover!.

IGN(s): Raphiel Weapon Name: Valenway Weapon Description: Valmenway, also known as Crissaegram, is a sword that means "Blessful Wind"....

Sprite-0004-export.png Sprite-0004-export.png Sprite-0004-export.png Sprite-0004-export.png Oct 1, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  7. Kargo rated CosmicTeapot's post Friendly in the thread Belated introduction.

Hullo, I joined a couple of weeks ago but failed to notice that an introduction to the community was encouraged so here goes. I used...

Sep 30, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  8. Kargo liked Amyst's post in the thread Active [Community Event] Design a Weapon Cover!.

IGN(s): Amyst Weapon Name: Pocketwatcher Minutos Weapon Description: A standard issue Pocketwatcher relic, granted to all members upon...

glowing1.PNG glowing2.PNG papulatus.PNG minutos.png minutosChar.png minutosLarge.PNG sampleFeatures.PNG sketchScaled.png Sep 29, 2024
  9. Kargo rated beegoratto's post Creative in the thread Active [Community Event] Design a Weapon Cover!.

IGN(s): O0OO000OO0OO Weapon Name: Fishinge Rod Weapon Description: A sturdy fishing pole. "randomHS" is inscribed on the handle....

fishinge_rod_jump.png squidge.png fishinge_rod_stand2h.png fishinge_rod_default.png fishinge_rod_stand1h.png squidge_transparent.png fishinge_rod_jump_full.png fishinge_rod_swing_gif.gif Sep 29, 2024