1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Koneko's Recent Activity

1. Koneko rated Estrahl's post Disagree in the thread Feedback [Community Discussion] Merchant Item Bundles.

I think if bundles were limited to etc only, where its only true argument lies, I think we'd be fine. If a seller wants to sell at a...

Aug 9, 2022 at 6:03 AM
  2. Koneko rated ryanlights's post Disagree in the thread Feedback [Community Discussion] Merchant Item Bundles.

Remove the bundle option. Single items only.

Aug 9, 2022 at 6:03 AM
  3. Koneko rated Pasta's post Great Work in the thread Make Maple Warrior Adhere to the Smart Buff System.

To be precise, it currently works with all buffs that affect base stats (atk, def, acc, avoid, speed, jump); any other buff is replaced....

Aug 9, 2022 at 4:49 AM
  4. Koneko rated JKNS's post Agree in the thread Make Maple Warrior Adhere to the Smart Buff System.

Rage works this way, yes. Extend this to all %-based buff systems (plenty of us have lost GM HB/HS because even maxed versions of those...

Aug 9, 2022 at 4:49 AM
  5. Koneko rated mard's post Agree in the thread Make Maple Warrior Adhere to the Smart Buff System.

In the spirit of the already existing Smart Buff System, I propose that Maple Warrior should behave in the same way, where a higher...

Aug 9, 2022 at 4:48 AM