1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Krythan's Recent Activity

1. Krythan replied to the thread Mage islanders need a buff..

As far as I'm concerned, Islanders chose their path, and did this to themselves by their own agency, thus rally no sympathy from me.

Mar 3, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  2. Krythan rated Daydreamer's post Disagree in the thread MapleLegends' priorities.

Reading through replies I see a lot about "class balance" and "HP challenges" which I don't think should be priorities. This isn't...

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  3. Krythan replied to the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #37 - Timer Can we make a tool to help time map rotation with the spawns? I'll often miss spawns or break rotation because I...

Mar 2, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  4. Krythan replied to the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #36 - Patience We had a nice little surprise yesterday. While at work, there was a lot of chatter in the Reset discord. End ups,...

Mar 2, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  5. Krythan replied to the thread NEW RAFFLE SUGGESTIONS.

Hey smokeddope! I think this is a great question. However I think the ultimate premise is false, as somebody who tried to buy coins at...

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  6. Krythan replied to the thread Let Low Level Players Print PCoins.

Agreed. Down with the bourgeoisie

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  7. Krythan liked PrettyLights's post in the thread Is it possible to get Zakum helm without the service?.

Seems most players are missing the point of your question as they see the game purely from a mix/max perspective. Unfortunately, I think...

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  8. Krythan rated Smokedope's post Great Work in the thread NEW RAFFLE SUGGESTIONS.

it seems putting p coins in raffles w such a high drop rate tanked the economy big time. might i suggest w next raffles adding more...

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  9. Krythan liked Syrinz's post in the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

Once a day for the charms.

Mar 2, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  10. Krythan rated LeonardoJF's post Great Work in the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

great guide

11. Krythan liked LeonardoJF's post in the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

you can exanged 1x per day, but you need the quest active to drop, so, farm most you can with the quest then turn in

12. Krythan liked thedgafclub's post in the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

Hmm, that I'm not sure of. If anyone knows the answer, please comment below!

Mar 1, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  13. Krythan replied to the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

A+ Great Guide! It's possible to stack more than 88 No-Blessing Charms [IMG], but do you have to turn them in once per day, or can I...

Mar 1, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  14. Krythan liked thedgafclub's post in the thread [Dummies Guide] Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day Event 2024.

Shoutout TaxDog and Mott for the help! TLDR: You can access all of the fun festivities by entering the event map through Cassandra, an...

Mar 1, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  15. Krythan replied to the thread 4k common gacha tickets journal.

This is amazing! It's so nice to see this journal come to an end! And congratulations. We hope to see some crazy leeching and scrolling...

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:52 PM