1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LeonardoJF's Recent Activity

1. LeonardoJF rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

[ATTACH] Finally managed to get a non-scuffed DPM test with full buffs. 7.758 dpm50 with 40 mins HTB/10 mins Gizer/MW30/Echo/TheDao...

upload_2024-4-18_22-8-55.png Apr 19, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  2. LeonardoJF rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello yet again Chat and Gamers...for i am back from the grave as usual on a day like this. once again NLC decided to beat my ass and...

SUPREME OVERLORD GIFT WHAT CAN IT BE.png starting stats and gear.png starting card sets for the day.png crimsonwood keep stuff poggers.png new storage mule for potions lets GO.png ty eggs for topwear str 70.png ty stormbreakers very nice.png lets go officially tier 4 now.png ending monster book sets its quite sad.png final stats and gear.png Apr 19, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  3. LeonardoJF rated Swesticer's post Friendly in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This is not meant towards OP per say, I just have experience from working with variance as part of my line of work for about 6~years and...

upload_2024-4-18_22-20-6.png upload_2024-4-18_22-20-55.png Apr 19, 2024 at 12:23 AM
  4. LeonardoJF rated Soblet's post Great Work in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Vulnerable does not mean weakness. A mob having a neutral resistance to fire is also vulnerable to that element. The skill does what's...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:06 PM
  5. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

yes, I'm know about the description, I'm just saying how it has always worked since the 4th job was released in GMS

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  6. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

yep, in theory ice demon change the element to ice, and fire to fire, so, remove poison/light/holy strong is normal, maybe the bug is an...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  7. LeonardoJF replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Not being a spoon, is an extra incentive to learn about the game's mechanics and improve your play skill, the glass always half full

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  8. LeonardoJF rated Karn's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

It's ok buddy, most people have losses but only the spoonfed ones will share their wins so it helps making you feel like you're the only...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  9. LeonardoJF rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  10. LeonardoJF rated Ainz's post Friendly in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

While I really understand the sentiment and sympathise with it, there are definitely people out there with worse luck. The GWGs really...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  11. LeonardoJF rated raysinz5's post Friendly in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Rant: Looks like getting 5x GWG from exchange is the straw that broke the camels back instead of something like failing 30+ in a row WS....

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  12. LeonardoJF rated raysinz5's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Time taken: 3 hrs Scrolls: 8x dagger 30 1x helmet int 30 4x CFA 30 2x Cape dex 30 3x OA int 70 2x Cape int 70 Prob a top 3 all time...

upload_2024-4-18_1-8-29.png upload_2024-4-18_1-9-26.png upload_2024-4-18_1-14-11.png Apr 18, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  13. LeonardoJF rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! today i am back yet again as usual with yet again another Card Arc journal entry...that isnt super exciting yet...

mother of AESOPS.png starting stats and gear.png poggers 2 equips in like 10-20 minutes.png ez amount of stoppers.png ending card sets for the day.png ending stats and gear.png COGGERS CHRISTY.png 37 outta 45 lets GO.png Apr 18, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  14. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

The point of leaving it neutral for all elements has always been like this, I remember in around 2009 that people used it to poison mobs...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:06 AM
  15. LeonardoJF replied to the thread How to optimally end game starting from nothing?.

If you literally wanna go from zero to hero, just follow the journal spencil2

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:43 PM