1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LeonardoJF's Recent Activity

1. LeonardoJF replied to the thread buff duration for Unriped Onyx and heart stoppers..

I agree 10000 times!

May 21, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  2. LeonardoJF rated fartsy's post Great Work in the thread buff duration for Unriped Onyx and heart stoppers..

going on a tangent but silver coin should just be tradable and sellable in fm

May 21, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  3. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Gatekeeper/Thanatos Adjustment.

I believe that if it was placed as a boss protocol, it would take away a lot of "off meta build(?)" status, perhaps if between thana and...

May 21, 2024 at 1:55 AM
  4. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Make AP resets a dropable item..

theoretically it already drops, you just have to farm enough, kekw

May 21, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  5. LeonardoJF replied to the thread buff duration for Unriped Onyx and heart stoppers..

allow energizer to be purchasable for silver coin

May 21, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  6. LeonardoJF rated DrChuchu's post Great Work in the thread buff duration for Unriped Onyx and heart stoppers..

If we're comparing to baseline, unripe is +40 atk over cider and onyx apple is +80 atk over cider. So in this comparison, unripes are...

May 21, 2024 at 1:48 AM
  7. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Pirate [Guide] Krythan's Buccaneer Washing Guide | Washing Your SI/TL Mule.

pog as always mate

May 20, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  8. LeonardoJF rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread Pirate [Guide] Krythan's Buccaneer Washing Guide | Washing Your SI/TL Mule.

> How to wash Buccaneer to 30,000 HP Intro Our goal is to create an attacker with the potential to reach 30,000 HP and 5,000 MP by...

May 20, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  9. LeonardoJF replied to the thread pini's journal 2.0.

cool journal, keep going

May 20, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  10. LeonardoJF rated pimu's post Great Work in the thread pini's journal 2.0.

[IMG] ^ now with some clarification APQ's: 3 apple's: 2 I had some mesos from selling things overnight, which I decided to spend on...

May 20, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  11. LeonardoJF replied to the thread Making Assassinate’s animation cancellable.

good idea

May 20, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  12. LeonardoJF rated Kargo's post Great Work in the thread Making Assassinate’s animation cancellable.

Hello, I’m curious what people think about my idea of making the animation for Assassinate cancellable. Assassinate has a pretty long...

May 20, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  13. LeonardoJF rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! i am alive with yet another journal entry to pester yall with...in which today was quite productive i must say....

starting stats and gear.png ty trojans i love you.png ty brown teddies.png ty master robo i think.png i think i want to say thanks to master chronos.png MATH CHECKPOINT.png well aint this interesting.png god BLESS dual ghost pirates.png thanks nexon great quest.png ok umi not bad pay.png wtf is this shit mariwaka.png dual ghost pirate epm10.png interesting reward i suppose.png starting card sets.png ending card sets.png ending stats and gear.png May 20, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  14. LeonardoJF rated raysinz5's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Time taken: 3 hrs Scrolls: 1x dagger 30 1x helmet int 30 2x CFA 30 5x Cape dex 30 1x OA int 70 1x Cape int 70 5 cape dex 30% is a bit...

upload_2024-5-20_1-14-50.png May 20, 2024 at 1:49 PM
  15. LeonardoJF rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #58 - Nintos As we've been experimenting with a few different setups, we just accomplished our goal of recording an estimated EV...

May 20, 2024 at 1:48 PM