1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
missionpeak

Useful Profile Links:

Local time:
9:26 PM

Following 2

Followers 1

Share This Page

1. robi
      robi
      You think it's funny to take screenshots of people's NFTs, huh? Property theft is a joke to you? I'll have you know that the blockchain doesn't lie. I own it. Even if you save it, it's my property. You are mad that you don't own the art that I own. Delete that screenshot.
    2. robi
      robi
      Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today
      You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake
      I really love to chug jug with you
      We can be pro Fortnite gamers
    3. robi
      robi
      We got a number one victory royale
      Yeah, Fortnite, we 'bout to get down (Get down)
      Ten kills on the board right now
      Just wiped out Tomato Town
      My friend just got downed
      I revived him, now we're heading south-bound
      Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets
      Look at the map, go to the marked sheet
    4. robi
      robi
      bro are you disrespecting my japanese culture bro i’m more japan than all of you because i watch anime and you don’t, i bet you don’t even know what Naruto is you degenerate. So before you message me acting like you know my culture maybe check yourself first
    5. robi
      robi
      The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.
  • About

IGN:
    Libra
    Job:
    • Hero
    Level: