1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightz's Recent Activity

1. Nightz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Can I ask you on which mobs you have tested this and what the results were per mob? I'm currently not home to check but I'm certain that...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  2. Nightz liked raysinz5's post in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

I don't want to go too deep into semantics but I feel like most people playing on this server refer to lucky as in getting favorable...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  3. Nightz liked TTKirnk's post in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello yet again Chat and Gamers...for i am back from the grave as usual on a day like this. once again NLC decided to beat my ass and...

SUPREME OVERLORD GIFT WHAT CAN IT BE.png starting stats and gear.png starting card sets for the day.png crimsonwood keep stuff poggers.png new storage mule for potions lets GO.png ty eggs for topwear str 70.png ty stormbreakers very nice.png lets go officially tier 4 now.png ending monster book sets its quite sad.png final stats and gear.png Apr 19, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  4. Nightz rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

[ATTACH] Finally managed to get a non-scuffed DPM test with full buffs. 7.758 dpm50 with 40 mins HTB/10 mins Gizer/MW30/Echo/TheDao...

upload_2024-4-18_22-8-55.png Apr 19, 2024 at 6:33 AM
  5. Nightz rated fael's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sorry bruh i got TALENT

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:52 PM
  6. Nightz rated Ainz's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

OH YEAH SURE MR 6/17 IS GONNA CHIP IN ABOUT BEING UNLUCKY

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:52 PM
  7. Nightz rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread [Guide] Krythan's Guide to Late Job Advancements.

> Will I get penalized if I do my job advancement at a later level? Short Answer: No. You're going to be totally fine. For many...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:29 AM
  8. Nightz rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  9. Nightz liked Alyosha's post in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

It's okay this is the esoteric knowledge bestowed upon those from retirement homes

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  10. Nightz replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This journal is now co-owned by Sweatlord to share his crash misfortunes

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:18 AM